Chapter 20-Failsafe part two

A/N: Birdflash!! And Daddybats fluff!!

It was coming to an end, this mission, the world they had failed. Robin who was now incharged ordered Martain Manhunter to take Miss Martian outside to safety. Now left alone in the alien mothership was just Wally and Dick. 

Dick quickly turned to face him and reached out, hands on Wally's face and kissed him. They kissed for a few minutes before Dick pulled away and turned from him.

"Wally....I need you to vibrate out of here.'' said Dick. Wally's green eyes widen. He couldn't believe what he was hearing right now.

"NO! I'm not leaving you!" yelled Wally. Dick shook his head and bit his bottom lip. He turned around to face him once again.

"Wally I need you to go! I-I I can't get you killed! I've failed. I...I can't lose you, I can't watch you get hurt. I Need you to be safe. Please....Wally! Please!!" said Dick as tears quickly fell from his eyes. Wally slowly moved forward, he placed his hands upon Dick's shoulders. Wally looked into Dick's masked eyes. He smiled at the boy he loved so much.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you and I'm not leaving you. I'm with you forever okay?" said Wally. Dick nodded his head then lean forward, pressing his forehead against Wally's. They pulled apart and Dick pulled up his holo screen, the time was counting down, only nine more seconds. Wally nodded to Dick and they both jumped out and began to fight, making those nine seconds count. 

Soon an explosion went off, sending the two of them off and away from one another. 

Dick sat up and rubbed his head. He then looked around for Wally. His eyes soon landed on him, tears streaming down his face. Dick pushed his weak and broken body over towards his best friend, his boyfriend.

"K.F.?" questioned Dick as he grew closer towards him. Wally moved an inch and Dick raced over towards him, ignoring the sharp pain it caused him. Dick fell to the ground and pulled Wally close to him. 

"It's okay! It's okay!" said Dick over and over again. Wally's arms were wrapped losely around Dick's waist, as Dick called out to anyone to help them.But he knew there was no one, there was no one to save the love of his life. Wally began to cough and Dick ran his hand through Wally's hair.

"I-I I.....love you...Dickie'' and with that Wally took his last breathe. Dick's eyes widen.
"NOOOO!! WALLY!! Don't leave me! NO!!" He screamed and screamed, his throat was now sore but it didn't matter, none of the physical pain mattered. His heart was shattered. Dick began to sob and sob. 

"I'm all alone again.'' said Dick to no one. He shut off his wrist computer and bent forward. He kissed the back of Wally's head and then laid his head on top of his. Just as more tears slowed from his blue eyes, he closed them when the last bomb went off. 
Finally killing him. He would soon be with the ones he loved. He would get to see his mother's smile again. To hug his parents. To be reunited with them and Bruce. To run into Wally's arms and kiss the person he loved. 

Everything went black and coldness filled him up completely.

------------------------------------

Mount Justice.

The whole team was awake now except for Wally and Robin. They all waited and watched the last moments on the simulation on the screen. Soon Wally's green eyes shot up and he sat up quickly, scanning the room. He was breathing very quickly, memories about this whole thing being a test soon came back to him. He looked up at his uncle who was now standing at his side. He smiled at him and lean into his chest. 
Just then he remembered Robin. He pushed himself away from his uncle and looked over at Robin who was still out and in the simulation. Then he heard Robin screaming and turned towards the holo screen and watched his little bird cry out for him. Wally's heart broke. Tears running down his face. He shook his head and ran over towards Robin. He grabbed Robin's hand and gave it a squeeze. He looked back at the screen and watched along with everyone else.