Hanakotoba

AN~ I don't know all the proper British terms (like pants being used for underwear) so I'm not using any of them in this story. If I say pants I mean Jeans or pajama pants. If I say underwear ;) I mean underwear. Love you, Deci. <3

P.S. The person I normally have read through these before I post them isn't responding at the moment, so I might make changes later. ( I will mention it in the author's note of my next chapter if I do)

P.P.S Just count this as part of the last chapter. I posted this today because the last one was so short.

____/\____

"He's lying Snape." Lucius said pacing around his own office. Snape glared at him from his seat at Lucius's desk as he picked up the medical report the healer had left.

"I don't know what you want me to do. I exploded on him today, I won't be able to get any information from him. If he's gonna talk to anyone it would be you." Snape replied flipping through the report in anger as he was reminded of his own childhood. Just how many children will become adults before they're of age?

"I know what you're thinking about, and don't." Lucius said coming to a stop behind Snape's chair so he could read over his shoulder. Neither of them could still believe the number of injuries he had suffered.

Snape sighed and nodded lowering the paper, "His magic is amazing."

"I'm happy I switched sides while I could." Lucius agreed sitting down in his seat across the desk. He looked at the books that covered his walls in thought, hoping one would contain the answers he sought.

"I am as well." Snape said laying his head on the desk, ignoring the pile of papers that scratched his cheeks, "You really should keep your office neater."

"I'm trying. Isn't that enough?" Lucius smiled at Snape's try at normalcy. 

"Nope."

____/\____

Harry shivered as the cold air caressed his skin. His mind traveled back to the cupboard and its scratchy old towel that he used as a blanket and he wondered if the Malfoys were a dream. A sweet dream like the one he had of his mother and father.

"Harry." Draco's snarky voice said in greeting, "Get up. Breakfast." Harry groaned and turned to the other side of the bed. He didn't feel like getting up, especially if it was what Draco wanted. "I'll steal more than just your blanket if you don't get up. You'll find yourself pant-less in a couple minutes."

Harry shot him a glare from bed as he turned around, "You wouldn't." 

"Oh, but I so would." Draco replied picking up the blanket he had stolen and after folding it, placed it back on the bed. "Breakfast is downstairs. Snape says you can walk so you're supposed to join us."

"I'm not hungry." Harry argued throwing his head back onto his pillow in a fit and rolling away from Draco. He felt a hand at his pants and looked down to see Draco's slender fingers pulling.

"Oi!" He shouted, jumping up and crawling back to the hedboard. "What are you doing?!"

"I said that if you didn't get up you would become pant-less. Did I not?" Draco glared folding his arms across his chest.

"That doesn't matter! You shouldn't take someone's clothes off without their permission," Harry responded. He knew he wasn't going back to bed at this point and grabbed his glasses as he stood.

"So if I got your permission, then I could do it." Draco smirked watching as Harry tested his legs and stretched.

"Don't even go there. The day you get to do anything to me is the day I die." Harry replied leading the way downstairs before he realized he didn't know where the dining room was. He stopped and looked at Draco expectantly.