xxiv. seduction

XXIV. SEDUCTION

he chokes the words right off your mouth, with devious smiles and expert hands. you're his as his name rolls of your tongue.
you melt under his touch, soft yet calloused and cold fingertips roaming your body.
you don't know self control anymore.

you're a supernova ready to burst when under him. he's the galaxy and you're nothing more than a dying star, withdrawing your last breath as you let yourself go, allowing your atoms to spread across him.
atoms connect with atoms, everything coming to life.

he manages to make a mess out of you. where's the self control you preach about?, he questions but you have no answer. all that comes out is nothing but a whimper as he chuckles, satisfied with himself for turning you into this: a vulnerable and sweet accretion of stardust, falling apart at his feet, as he sweeps it all up and helps you recollect yourself again.

but he takes his sweet time to help you, enjoying the once strong and unbreakable being now ripping at the edges before him.
both your and his eyes glow, as if the supernovas now resided in them and your bodies were galaxies.

he sure looked like one.
built of a greek deity, face carved by god himself and when he laughed and it ressonated all throughout his body, you felt yourself in the presence of a walking, living earthquake.
and quite the natural disaster was he.

and you, once a tree, with your roots buried deep underground, now a withering flower.

he jumps forward, connecting his lips with yours and, yet again, you sound out his name as if it was the chorus of your favourite song. you start to wonder when the time will come that you wear out his name in such a way it stops existing, and you can only refer to him as a catastrophe.

but as your lips dance with his at the same pace and you stop being individuals, forging your own combined being, he shakes the forest inside of you.

suddenly you're not a flower anymore, or a tree.
and he isn't a natural disaster or divinity.

-- you both are the universe.
( for sophie )