chapter 3

Louis POV

"Finally" i mumbled when Harry pulls up his car on the driveway of Niall's house "why the fuck does he live in London? Its more than an hour away from where we live" i say as i get out of the car. i reach in my pocket and take out a cigarette and my lighter. I slam the car door shut and look around the neighborhood everywhere i look i see huge mansions. Its a good thing his parents are rich and pay for everything because otherwise he would be living in a dump. Harry and i walk inside and all we see is underage teenagers who are completly hammerd i push some of them out of my way as i walk to Niall. "what the hell is going on with all the midgets?" i ask Niall. "goodnight to you too" he smirks. I roll my eyes "those midgets are buying some of our stuff if you know what i mean" he say with that smirk still on his lips "and how are you gonna do that?" i ask "you just offer them some and they'll be to scared to say no because they think they're now a part of the 'cool kids'."  he answers "so you are just giving it them for free" i say  unimpressed. "Now yes but you know how addictive this stuff is so they will be begging for this stuff later and ofcourse then they're  gonna pay" he says while we take take place on the couch "i'm seriously getting a headach from this terrible music" i say to nobody. I just sit back on the couch while all the other boys are doing there stuff i look over the crowd and a girl in a little black dress catches my attention she looks exactly like alice with her long dark hair. I narrow my eyes a little to get a better look what the hell it's really her. My heart jumps in my chest i haven't seen her in over a year and now she stands here right infront of my nose. I almost walk over to her but i contain myself and keep watching her. Zayn comes sitting next to me and follows my stare his eyes grow wide and he starts grinning at me "why don't you go over to her?" he asks. "no! i have another plan" i say with a devilish smile "ooh i like where this is going" Zayn says "i'll go get the other boys" he continue's and walks off.