chapter 6

alice's P.O.V

I was tired when i came home. To tired to think of louis or his other monkey's he call friends. I walked to the door of our house and opened it to be met by omaly. "Hi boy" i smiled and walked further to the stairs. "I'm going to sleep!" i yelled to lily "ok!" she yelled back. I quickly got in my room and stripped of my clothes and got into bed. I was to lazy to put on my pyjama's so i just slept in underwear. The moment my head touched the pillows i was out.

*next morning*

I woke up with a little headache. It wasn't a big one because i didn't drink that much beer. I got up and did my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find lily making breakfast "good morning" i yawned "good morning" she turned around and looked at me with a raised eyebrow "aren't you cold?" she asked. I looked at my body to see that i only wear underwear. I just shrugged and sat down "it's summer it isn't cold at all" i grabbed some pancakes and stuffed my mouth full with it. The bell rang of our house. "I'll get it" i said and got up "not like that!" lily yelled after me "i don't fucking care!" i yelled back and opened the door. "well don't you look hot" jake said "oooh what do you want jake?" i asked "i just wanted to ask something" he pouted "come in" i opened the door more so he can come in. Let me say something about jake. He's our friend. I knew him since high school and we still see each other a lot. Most of the time he is giving comments that most of the guys say. He has blond hair and blue eyes. In high school all the girls wanted him and i'm sure that they still hang around him. so yeah that's jake. "Thanks babe" he smiled and got in. I rolled my eyes and followed him into the kitchen "jake!" lily yelled and hugged him "hi! well this is a much better welcome than i got from misses sass over there" he laughed and pointed to me "watch it, cole!" i gave him a playful glare "bite me, moore!"  he laughed and throwed his arm around me. "You're lucky that you are a good friend" i smirked "very lucky" he chuckled and walked to the couch and sat down on it. He flicked trough the Chanels on tv. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "What do you wanna ask me?" i asked him and sat next to him. "Were you very drunk yesterday?" he asked "no and how do you know?" "some people saw you there. You better don't go to there it's a place where they sell drugs all the time and your ex-boyfriend visits that place alot" he said "i know i saw him but i was gone right on time" i smiled "i hope so" he sighed. I looked at him with a confused look on my face "there are rumors that tomlinson and his gang are searching for you, alice" he looked me in the eyes "what?" i asked "if he finds you, you're not safe anymore" he sighed "you have to watch your steps, alice" he added. It was like my world was falling apart. I hope he didn't see me at that party!