chapter 23

Louis POV

Alice looked at us like if we were from another planet all because are nicer than usual. "Is there something wrong?" i ask her "no" she says and goes sitting on the couch where nobody is seated. "What do you wanna watch?" i ask her "uuum no" she says i sigh and give the remote too one of the boys. She knows there is something going on dammit. "Louis i'm hungry" she suddenly says after a long moment of silence "what do you want?" i ask while standing up "um i don't know" she shrugs her shoulders i roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen and grab a sandwich and i put some nutella on it and give it to her and sit back on the coutch watching the tv. "i'm bored" Alice says after finishing her sandwitch. "what do you wanna do?" Liam asks "go home" she says dead serious. i chuckle at her answer but say "you know that won't happen baby doll" "I'm not your babydoll" she says somewhat irritated. Suddenly the door bell rings everybody pretends they did not hear it so i get up and open the door "hiii Louis is Harry home?" says the most annoying voice i've ever heard, "No Darla" I say rolling my eyes, she is so pathetic man i'd love to let her in just to annoy harry but i can't now Alice is here. "oh" she says disappointed "can you tell him i came by?" she says "i sure will" is the last thing i say before slamming the door shut infront her face. "who was it?" Alice asks hoping it was Jake "it was Darla" i say grinning from ear to ear "who is Darla?" Alice asks i ignore her and keep watching Harry's face "what did she say?" he asks "she wanted to see you but i told her you were gone" i reply "thank god" he murmels i chuckle and sit back down "Who's Darla" Alice asks again " a girl who i hooked up with and now she won't leave me alone" he says grinding his teeth together. "Poor you" she sarcastily says Harry's eyes go big but he wisly keeps his mouth shut. "Louis can i go upstairs?" Alice asks "um Sure" i say confused by her request. I follow her upstairs and lock her bedroom door. when i go back downstairs the boys are looking weirdly at me "what?!" i snap they shrug their shoulders and go back talking to eachother. I hope Jake is out of her mind soon cause i can't bear it anymore to hear his name. Hearing his name is like jumping in a bath filled with snakes and spiders i shiver at the thought and concentrate on the tv. Everything is so fucking boring i can't talk to Alice because she probly wants to be alone. I sing and look at the ceiling daydreaming about Alice and me in a life without Jake.