"Me? Jealous Of A Mortal?"

Hello! That's Marcus up there if you couldn't already tell. Sorry if that's not what you were expecting. It was the best I could find when I searched half fey/half demon boy. If you want to go with what you previously imagined your "Marcus" would look like then go ahead. Just change the hair and eye color or even skin color to your preference. Also, I don't own that picture. Alright, continue on.

You opened the door to your boyfriend's house and closed it. Shivering, you hung your cloak onto the peg by the door. A second later, your boyfriend came in from the kitchen. He rushed up to you and hugged you, making you a little warmer. "Are you okay? You're shivering, Y/N," you gripped onto his strong arms and snuggled into his chest.

"I-I'm fine, M-Marcus. Just got c-caught in the rain, th-that's all," you stuttered, teeth chattering.

"You are most certainly not fine, love. Go upstairs and change out of your wet clothes and leave them by the door. I'll dry them and we'll talk," he kindly shooed you upstairs.

"I'm not in trouble, am I?" You teased and he laughed.

"That all depends on your answers to my questions," he smirked.

You went up the stairs and into your room where you stripped your wet clothes and left them outside the door. You got some clean clothes and put them on, savoring the warmth. When you exited your room, your clothes were gone and you could hear the dryer running.

You walked down the stairs and back into the living room where Marcus was waiting without his shirt and black, horned wings out. You sat in between his legs and let his wings envelope you in a hug. "So, why were you running home in the rain? I woke up and you weren't in the bed," he kissed your head.

"I had a job. Finn got hurt again," he grimaced at Finn's name. "What?"

"Don't you think it's suspicious that the human has been getting hurt more frequently then before? It's almost every day now," he said hugging you closer.

"It's not like he's taking your place, Mar. I still love you and you know that," you whispered last part.

"I know, I just don't trust that human. I feel he's taking advantage of your power. Thinking that he can take more risks since he knows that you'll be there to save him when he gets hurt," he huffed.

You leaned up and kissed his lips. He kissed back and leaned down, cupping your cheek. You pulled away and looked at his dark - almost black - brown eyes. "Marcus, Finn's just doing his job and is receiving the consequences of keeping Ooo safe. He's not doing anything wrong by keeping us safe. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous," you smirked and got up from his embrace, heading towards the kitchen for a snack.

His mouth was wide open as he tucked his wings in and followed you into the kitchen. "Me? Jealous of a mortal?" You turned around and saw him leaning against the counter and blowing his raven black hair out of his face. "As if."

"I think you are," you grabbed a/an (favorite fruit) and took a bite. "Why else would you be acting this defensive every time I even mention the human's name?"

"I'm not acting defensive, I'm merely curious about my girlfriend's actions towards another man," he made an approach towards you and you were soon pinned against the pantry door. "Besides," he placed his pale hands on your hips and put his lips teasingly close to yours. "I know you'd be able to destroy him in an instant if you wanted too."

You pushed him away and giggled. "As if I would destroy Finn over a simple misinterpretation. And you know I haven't used my destructive powers in a long time, Marcus."

"You should start using them again, Y/N. What if you run into some negative energy and you can't summon your magic? What are going to do? Kill them with kindness?"

"Yes," you grinned.

He made a "really" face. "No. Kindness can only get you so far until your opponent takes advantage of you and destroys you, Y/N."

"Woah, way to take the conversation down a dark road, Mar."

"Sorry," he sighed. "I know you don't like using your negative energy, but you should keep it familiar in your system." He took his arms and wrapped them around your hips once more. "I love you, Y/N."

He kissed you and you held his triceps in your hands. You both pulled away and he grabbed your hand, smiling. "C'mon. You should rest some. You've been running in the rain." He led you to the couch where you watched (favorite show) for the rest of the day.