"It's An Internal Injury."

You layed your head in Finn's lap as you and him watched TV. It had been a week since you had returned from your home kingdom and you left them with a stable government and economy to rule themselves with. BMO was upstairs talking to Football and trying to keep their conversation on the low. Finn looked down at you and smiled, as the TV glare shined into your face.

"So... you know how I finally managed to convince you on the battle field that Marcus was the murderer of your mom?"

Your face went blank and you looked up at his blue eyes. "Y-yeah."

"Well, the few of us went through the textbooks and found some stuff about you," he said.

You sat up from his lap and glared at him. "Where are you going with this?"

He sighed. "I-I just want to know the truth about you. I want to know the real Y/N. You've kept so many secrets from me from all of these years and I just wanna start fresh. If you would let me."

You removed your glare and replaced it with a look of realization. "You're right. I'm sorry I snapped so quickly."

"You're fine," he said.

"If you want to know the truth about me I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you," you took a deep breath. "Marcus is - was - over nine hundred years old. I am... four hundred and fifty two... years old."

You could feel Finn's eyes staring straight at you and you turned your head to the side. "That's really old," he whispered. You smiled at him when he tried to correct his mistake. "N-not that you're old I'm just saying that that's a big number. Nothing against you - at all! Just, uh... how-how do you look so young?"

You giggled. "It's from using my good powers. From doing good you get good back. By doing bad you get bad back. Precisely what happened to Marcus. He told me that his magic had consequences when he used it. I guess he made a wager with the wrong woman."

"No kidding."

You took another deep breath and leaned back into the couch. "What're you gonna do? Gotta pay the consequences of your actions, I guess. He has no one to blame but himself."

Finn's mouth tugged up into a smile and he wrapper his arm around you. You leaned back onto his lap and he kept his muscular arm draped on your torso with his hand on your stomach. "I can't believe you've been alive for that long."

"Believe it. Marceline can tell you that history repeats. You watch people make the same mistakes that their ancestors made and the cycle keeps going," you twirled your fingers in a cycling motion and yawned.

Finn stopped your hands and pulled them down, gazing into your eyes. "I think we should go to bed. It's pretty late."

You nodded and Finn helped you up the latter and into his bed. Finn wrapped his arms around you again, only this time keeping you close to his bare, toned chest. You lazily glazed over the scars on his chest and gave it a healing kiss.

A golden circle enclosed the scar and it vanished away. Finn looked down at you confuzzled. "How'd you do that?"

"Magic... baby..." you yawned.

Finn shifted slightly and looked away with pink cheeks. "Do you think you could heal something else?"

You looked up and saw the moon reflecting onto his peach face. His blue eyes shined in curiosity and you smiled. "Like what? You don't look injured."

"It's an internal injury..." he pointed to his heart.

Your smile faded and you looked up at Finn in the most serious way you have ever looked at him. "I... I can try," you whispered.

You held his biceps in your hands and he held you closer by the waist. He looked at you lovingly and you took a quick glimpse at his chapped lips. I can heal those, you thought. "That's all I ask of you."

Your lips slowly connected in a beautiful tingle as you focused all of your energy into the kiss. From beneath your eyelids you could see the glow of the golden and pure magic flowing from your lips to his. Finn pushed you deeper into him and you gladly let him capture you in his secure grip.

The magic subsided, but the kiss never did. You ran your hands through his thick golden locks and kept a gentle hold on his neck. He slowly inched his hands up the small of your back and pulled away from you.

The feeling of his warmth was gone and was soon replaced by the cool chill of the night air escaping through the window. "Wow," Finn touched his pink plump lips, "you patched that gap right up. And with a bonus, too," he grinned.

You pushed his shoulder and blushed. "All free of charge, for you."

He chuckled and pulled you into his warm embrace again. You breathed in his scent and held his strong arms. "I know this might be a little too soon, but... I think I love you," Finn whispered and kissed your earlobe.

"I think I love you, too, Finn," you smiled.