"Flip The Next Page."

You walked with Finn and Jake to Marcus's house to go get your belongings and such. It still hurt the way he went but you knew you couldn't trust him anymore. He lied to you and took your own mom for his selfish deeds. The whole week from recovery you were just grieving the loss of your mom, boyfriend, and upon recent discovery, your father.

Finn was the best rock to lean on during the week. He cradled you in his arms and let you cry and scream and rant out all of your emotions. Everyone gave you and him enough space and time for you to heal during the whole thing.

So here you were, walking the path to your ex's house to move. You figured once you gathered some necessities you would sort out a new government for Emerald Mountain and then move somewhere in Ooo. But that's yet to be decided. For now, the packing was top priority.

A couple hours later of packing, taping, and hauling boxes out of the house and onto a wagon, you finally let the house go. You took some of your magic and burned it to a crisp to let all of the memories burn away in the flames. You shed one final tear and then hopped on Jake's back as the wagon rode along side.

Finn turned his head to look at you. "I know that was a difficult thing to do. I'm sorry."

You shook your head dismissively. "You did nothing wrong. There's no need for an apology for problem created on purpose." Finn looked away awkwardly and you sighed. "Sorry. I know that's the initial reaction when a person looses someone they love. That was a stupid response."

"You spoke your mind. There needs to be more people like you that do that," Finn smiled slightly. You rode for a while in silence until he spoke again. "So, what are you gonna do?" You looked at him confused making him reword his question. "I mean, what's the plan? What happens in the next chapter in the story of Y/N?" He waved his hands like an artist trying to see a vision.

You tapped your chin in thought. "The next chapter is... to go travel down to Emerald Mountain and set up a proper government. Then I need to set up camp out here. Again." You smiled. "I guess I never planned for me and Mar to breakup. I always thought we were eternity."

Finn took your hand in a gentle squeeze. "Some things don't work out. Some things change for the better or worse and we can't help that. We can only go along for the ride and flip the next page to find out what happens next. You know?"

You nodded. "Flip the next page."

The rest of the ride was silent. You thought about what was gonna come in the next chapter in your life. You wondered if this was the final chapter and if your life had some sort of sequel.

Once you got to Finn's treehouse, he let you put some of your boxes in his treasure room while you packed for your trip. When you loaded the last few of your boxes into his room, you made a quick decision. "Hey, guys."

The two looked up from stacking boxes sweaty and panting. "Y-yeah?"

You turned your head slowly to face them. "You know, I'm gonna need a place to stay after I come back," you said slyly.

Finn's face grew a delicate shade of pink and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Y-you could stay here. In the treehouse with me and Jake until you get your own place."

"No way!" Jake exclaimed.

You and Finn shot an incredulous look at him. "Jake! Why?" Finn asked.

"There is no way that I'm sharing a house with two teenagers with mixed up hormones and feelings. I already have to deal with you on a regular basis," he pointed to Finn, "and I don't want to have to deal with a boy and a girl."

"What do you expect we do then?" You put your hands on your hips.

"I don't expect you two to do anything. I'll just go to Lady's and spend time with my loving wife. Give you two room for your feelings and stuff," he started climbing up the ladder to go pack his things.

"Jake!" You two yelled in unison. "We're not hormonal!"

"Maybe not, but you are in sync!" He called from the upper level.

Finn groaned and threw his head back while you sat on a stable box and held your head. "We're perfectly normal teenagers," you heard Finn mumble.

You smiled at his pouty mood. Maybe you were just two hormonal teenagers and maybe Jake leaving for the rest of the however long you were staying was a good idea. But one thing's for sure:

Finn wasn't ever leaving your side.