02 | Favorite Fanfiction

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I'm really excited, not only because it's nearly Christmas, but...

SHERLOCK'S BACK IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!

So, without further ado, let's get this show on the road!

My choice for December is:

Hecate's Revenge - @Chilea

First of all, Chilea is one of my favourite Wattpad authors, she has written an amazing PJO rant book, which you all should definitely check out, and she picks up characters that have been left out of most fanfics, and manages to use what Rick has...

First of all, Chilea is one of my favourite Wattpad authors, she has written an amazing PJO rant book, which you all should definitely check out, and she picks up characters that have been left out of most fanfics, and manages to use what Rick has given, and develop the characters more.

Basically, Lou Ellen, Cecil, Nico and Will are sent on a quest to retrieve Hecate's torches (her symbols of power) before the autumn equinox, or the mist will fade.

Although we aren't really given much information on Lou Ellen and Cecil, Chilea makes the characters more fleshed out, but not to the extent that they stray massively from Rick's originals.

If you do make the positively fantastic decision to read this book, I must warn you, it contains Alabaster Torrington, and Claymore, who you will not know if you haven't read The Demigod Diaries. I would suggest borrowing a copy from your local library if you haven't read it yet. But, if you do decide not to and read the book anyway, it will still be absolutely un-put-downable.

Have an amazing Christmas, is you celebrate it, if not, have a nice December anyway!