09 | Fanmeme

Hey guys, FallOut_Halsey here, and I'm bringing you this month's fanmeme.

First I'd like to say Happy New Year!

And today I'm going to talk about this fanart I found on DeviantArt by @niktropolis.

It caught my eye because

It caught my eye because...just look at the characters.

Jason is sticking to the instructions and doing his job regardless of the chaos happening around him.

Percy is licking the goshdarn spoon of blue frosting.

Annabeth is sternly reading the cook book.

Hazel is decorating the cookies with icing.

Frank is standing next to her, also decorating but looking around awkwardly at every one else, hoping no one would notice the icing leaking literally everywhere.

Leo burnt the cookies, why is anyone surprised.

And guess who's chastising him? Piper, of course.

Nico is sitting on the side, silently decorating his army of gingerbread men with pomegranate seeds.

And Reyna gave the gingerbread man a toga.

It just captures their personalities perfectly, not to mention the art is as cute as a button.

I also like to imagine there's a backstory.

Camp Half-Blood was throwing a little Christmas themed party and they needed tons of snacks. Annabeth spoke to Chiron and assured him they can do the work.

'We killed a primordial goddess! We can handle baking!' She said.

Boy does she regret it now.

She never felt this grateful for the general existence of Jason and Hazel. They were taking the initiative and somewhat keeping this together.

Jason was powering through all the distractions (also known as Percy and Leo) and rolling on the dough despite the actual war going on next to him.

Hazel divided the decorating between her, Nico, Reyna, and Frank. Frank, the poor guy was trying so hard to not make this harder on everyone but the icing didn't want to cooperate.

Nico just sat, as reserved as always, using the pomegranate seeds as buttons for the gingerbread men which is admittedly pretty creative and very Nico.

And Percy just couldn't stop himself from eating the blue frosting, and Annabeth would've smacked him if she wasn't too busy wanting to kill Leo for burning more cookies, and she thanked Piper so much for yelling at him for her.

At the end, Annabeth being Annabeth, Jason being a leader, and Piper's charmspeak managed to get the team to work together and they managed to pull through on time, and the cookies were quite delicious too.

So that was this month's fanmeme, see you next month and have an awesome New Year!