FrUk - Passionately Making Love

Francis walked up behind his husband who was currently standing at the stove, looking distraught at the burnt food in front of him. Arthur sighed deeply as Francis pressed up close behind him and wrapped his arms around his chest.

"I'm sorry love, I burnt them again..." Francis chuckled and lightly kissed Arthur's ear. "I told you zhat you were a horrible cook," he mumbled, pushing his crotch closer on the Brit's backside. Arthur tossed him a glare and gently pushed him away. "Thanks a lot. Also, we don't have time for," he gestured at Francis's pants, "that. We have to figure out some food to eat."

Francis pouted and gave him puppy dog eyes. "But mon chère..." Arthur turned around and crossed his arms. "No." Francis frowned and wrapped his arms around him again, grinding on him the slightest bit and kissing his neck. "Don't you want to make it up to me?", he whispered. Arthur snorted. "Make what up to you?" Francis smirked. "Zhe fact zhat you are a horrible cook."

The Englishman let out an exasperated sigh. Francis's hands were traveling down to Arthur's crotch, stroking his pants lightly and still kissing his neck. Arthur felt his pants tightening, and let out a groan of pleasure. "Stupid frog," he mumbled, turning back around and wrapping his arms around the Frenchman's neck. Francis smiled softly and then kissed Arthur passionately, beginning to grind up against him again.

The two of them, still kissing passionately, stumbled their way out of the kitchen and into a hallway. Francis pinned Arthur against a wall, and licked his lips as he stared in Arthur's eyes. The Englishman stared back, wondering why Francis was hesitating. Suddenly Francis grabbed onto Arthur's hips, thrusting his own against him, and began kissing him again, tongue and all.

Arthur let out a moan, thrusting back against Francis, feeling his pants grow tighter by the second. "Ngh.... Francis..", he moaned, the want for his husband - to touch him, to caress him, to please him - clouding his gentleman-like judgement. Francis let out a moan at the sound of his name said by Arthur, and began undoing the Brit's pants. He pulled down Arthur's undergarments as he squatted down, eyeing his cock. He licked the tip of it, gaining another moan from his husband.

"Francis.... ngh... please...." The Frenchman began slowly sucking the Brit, his deep blue eyes staring up at him. Arthur slowly thrusted into Francis, moaning louder. Francis was undoing his own tight pants as he sucked, the desire for pleasure growing as something else grew. He began sucking faster, his head bobbing and his blonde locks moving quickly. Arthur's moans were growing louder as Francis also moaned around his husband's dick, stroking his own as well.

"Francis, oh Francis! Oh god! I'm going to cum!", he moaned. At those words, Francis moaned loudly as well and Arthur came into his mouth, pleasure shooting up and down his whole body. Francis swallowed, staring back up at his husband. Arthur was panting, but still squatted down as Francis stood up. "Now for me to return the favor," he whispered before taking the Frenchman's whole cock in his mouth, fondling his balls. Francis moaned and gasped, thrusting into Arthur's mouth. "Oui Arzhur... oui... nghh..."

Arthur sucked quickly, wanting to please his husband desperately. Francis began thrusting faster, causing Arthur to gag on his cock. Suddenly he moaned loudly, cumming down Arthur's throat. He removed his dick and pulled lube out from seemingly thin air, coating his cock in it. Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Right here?", he questioned as Francis squatted beside him, gently pushing Arthur to the ground. "Right here," Francis whispered in his ear before biting down lovingly on his husband's neck.

A low moan came from Arthur as he squirmed on the ground, Francis now licking and kissing his neck. The Frenchman's hands were gripping Arthur's thighs, and he rubbed his crotch against Arthur's entrance, moaning into Arthur's neck. "Ngh... Fuck me Francis, fuck me...", Arthur moaned, not even caring how desperate he sounded.

Francis chuckled and licked his neck more as he pushed inside his husband. Arthur moaned loudly, his eyes shut in both pleasure and pain. Francis began thrusting in him, moaning in sync with his husband. Pleasure was coursing through Arthur, nearly blinding him.

"Yes, yes, yes!! Harder... ngh..." Francis began pounding into the Brit faster, letting out pleasure-laced grunts. "Francis... Oh Francis!! I'm going to cum!", Arthur moaned, the pleasure spilling over. With a loud grunt, cum shot from his dick and onto him and Francis.

Arthur was panting with the sensation of an orgasm still within him, and Francis continued his thrusting, his moans becoming more frequent. With a smirk, Arthur pulled Francis closer and began licking his neck as well, moaning in between licks and kisses. "Uhnn, baby yes... cum in me, nghh.." Francis moaned long and loud, his thrusting stalling as cum squirted into Arthur. Francis pulled out of Arthur, but still lay on top of him. The two of them lay there for several seconds, panting and letting out quiet moans as they planted soft kisses on each other.

  "So," Francis whispered, "what are we going to do about dinner?" Arthur snorted and pushed Francis gently so that he sat up. "I swear, all you think about is sex and food." Francis laughed as he stood up, grabbing his underpants. "Zhat is not all! I also zhink about wine," he said with a wink.

  Arthur chuckled and stood up as well, putting on his clothes. "I suppose you can cook tonight," he sighed, rolling his eyes at the Frenchman. Francis smirked and embraced Arthur, kissing his collarbone, his neck, and then placing a kiss on his lips. "Zhat's what I zhought," he purred, before sashaying into the kitchen with only undergarments on.

  A blush rose in Arthur's cheeks as he watched his husband at the stove, and he couldn't help but hope that the two of them would have a little too much wine at dinner, and do it all again.

Vote, comment, and leave requests!!