Ameripan - Getting Caught

*Japan's POV*
*Warning: Contains piss kink for a short amount of time*

Japan opened his eyes slightly as he heard somebody shifting in the bed. He had just finally been able to drift off, too...

He had been staying at America's house for a couple weeks now, and had started off sleeping on the couch, but... Japan sighed as he recalled the events earlier that day.

~

Japan stretched with a groan as his back popped, earning a surprised look from the nation standing at the fridge. "You good dude?", America questioned. Japan blushed slightly at the concern he showed him.

Japan nodded. "Yes, my back is just sore. I am not quite used to your couch yet-"

America's eyes opened wide. "DUDE!! Why didn't you tell me the couch was hurting your back?!?"

"I wouldn't say its hurting my back...", Japan mumbled.

With a huff, America crossed his arms. "You can just use my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." Alarm filled Japan.

"No no! I will not kick you out of your own bed!"

America frowned. "Why not?"

"Because," Japan explained, "it is your bed, and I do not want to kick you out of it! I'm only a guest here, it's your house."

"Fine," America mumbled, defeated, before suddenly breaking into a wide smile. "Hey, how about we just share it?!?"

~

Of course, Japan didn't have the heart to argue with the bubbly nation for much longer after that. He especially couldn't pass up an offer to be sleeping in the same bed as... well... his crush.

  The only major issue was that Japan wasn't used to sleeping in the same bed as another person. It felt a little strange. The American was strangely quiet for being, well, himself, but his presence was still felt by Japan.

  And now he was rustling around in the blankets, making Japan- wait, where was he going?

  Japan felt America get out of the bed, and listened as he crept towards the door. He opened it slightly and left the room.

  Concern flooded Japan. "Hm, I hope he is okay... he seemed unusually quiet earlier... wait. I bet he was waiting for me to sleep so he can use the couch!"

With a huff of annoyance, Japan heaved himself out of bed and began quietly shuffling out of the bedroom, ready to tell the American off.

  He reached the living room and smirked. He was right! America was on the couch!... but wait, with a laptop?

  Japan tilted his head and squinted, shuffling a bit closer.

  "What is he doing on there... wait, is that Pornhub?!?"

  Japan quickly put a hand over his mouth and backed into the hall again. His mind was whirling.

  "I need to go! This is an invasion of privacy! But... perhaps- No! It's wrong to stay!!! But I wonder... how big is he?... agh!!!"

  Japan put his head in his hands. Perhaps he could just take a quick peak...?

  While the Japanese nation argued with himself, a soft moan echoed throughout the quiet room.

  Stifling a groan, Japan placed a hand over his crotch. America's moan was so.. ah...

  Suddenly, a thought dawned on Japan. "What kind of porn is he watching...? Gay, or straight? Er, not that it means one way or the other, but..."