GerIta - Yes Sir

*Germany's POV*

Germany sat on the bed, reading a book intensely. It was quite interesting, and the German nation was fully invested in it.

He turned the page, getting the vibe that there was an underlying romance theme to the dystopian novel. Not that he minded - he could just never tell anybody that.

The nation was so engrossed in the book, he barely noticed his boyfriend walk in.

"Mr. Germany, what are you reading?", came a voice from a certain Italian as he sat beside him.

Germany glanced at Italy momentarily before going back to his book. "It's just a dystopian novel."

Italy giggled and snuggled closer to the German man.

"How about you read later?", he suggested.

Germany looked at him curiously. "But... I'm reading now," he stated awkwardly.

The Italian nation leaned forward to where their lips almost touched, causing the German man to blush.

"How about you do something else now?", Italy murmured before gently kissing Germany on the lips.

Germany breathed in deeply, loving the smell of the Italian's cologne. He tilted his head slightly. "What do you mean when you say do something?", he asked.

A small smile appeared on Italy's face and he said nothing.

Germany blushed deeper but smiled as well. "So you mean I should do you."

Italy kissed Germany gently, bringing one hand up to his chest and another on his thigh. Germany kissed him back softly as he set his book on a bedside table.

The couple continued softly kissing for a couple minutes before Italy pulled away.

"Is something wrong?", Germany asked the Italian.

Bringing a hand to his own pants, Italy rubbed his own crotch and let out a soft moan, causing Germany to grow hornier.

"I love when you kiss me so sweet like that Luddy, but...", he trailed off, still rubbing himself.

Germany raised an eyebrow. "But?"

The Italian was bucking gently into his own cupped hand now. "Sometimes I like it rough Mr. Germany. Right now I want it rough. I liked how you and I had sex the night after the party."

A blush spread on Germany's cheeks once more as he remembered the intense sex they had after a particularly wild party America had thrown. He had been extremely dominant and had felt almost too harsh.

He could easily be commanding while training, but during sex Italy seemed so... fragile.

Italy leaned close with his eyes half open and full of lust. "Please sir...", he mumbled before leaning into his ear.

"Mmm... ahh...", the Italian moaned gently. "Don't you want to make me scream?"

Germany took a deep breathe and reached over to Italy, now rubbing his crotch. Italy let out a breathy moan at the touch.