Hitman Jones - A Very Good Boy

*Warning: This contains piss kink, vomit, the word "daddy", and rough sex*

Hitman Jones whistled a melody to himself as he snatched the keys off the counter. As he sauntered to the door, twirling them around by the key ring, a loud throat clearing from behind caught him off guard.

He slowly turned around to see his boss and friend, Gil, glaring at him from a chair.

"Where are you going, Jones?", Gil asked.

Jones shrugged. "Out?"

"Don't you have homework?"

"Meh, I already studied. Finals aren't until a couple more weeks, anyways," Jones replied with a cocky smile.

Gil rolled his eyes. "Okay, but where are you going?", he asked again. "It's 10:30 at night."

Jones huffed. "I was gonna go to the bar downtown... get a drink?"

"You're nineteen!", Gil exclaimed.

"Oh come onnn, you're just jealous you don't get a free drink and hot chicks too! Because otherwise, you don't care that I drink."

Gil grumbled something about smartasses and shifted in his seat. "Fine," he eventually grumbled. "Just don't be reckless and don't drive drunk."

Jones smiled once more. "Don't worry Gilbert, I'm a very good boy!"

"You're pushing it, kid..."

Snickering, Jones left the base and hopped into the car, speeding down the empty streets.

He arrived at a small bar with flickering neon lights. It was run-down and looked exactly like a place you'd go to die. In other words, it was perfect.

Jones sauntered in, and a few eyes raised up at him - some out of confusion about a shiny teenager in a bar, and some out of fear for they knew exactly who he was.

He slid into a seat at the bar and pulled out some cash, flashing a smile at the cute guy to his right.

The bartender walked over to him and leaned against the counter. He grunted and eyed the money. "Gonna need to see some ID," he said gruffly.

Jones rolled his eyes. "Oh c'mon, just because Gil isn't here doesn't mean you can give me a hard time."

He was met with a stare, so he leaned in close.

"In fact, I think maybe you should loosen up on the rules tonight. Gil's not here to tell me what to do," he murmured, his eyes flashing darkly.

The bartender gulped and snatched the money off the bar. He handed Jones a glass. "Enjoy."

"Thank ya kindly!", came the chipper reply as he took a sip.

Meanwhile, a woman scantily clothed in black and in tall dark heels stepped out of her car onto the curb. She squinted at the flashing lights of the bar, hoping to pick up a nice guy there again. This bar always gave her luck.

Unlike the other women lingering outside the bar, she didn't do it for money. She was invested in this business purely for pleasure. While it was true that this bar held many vile, disgusting men, she came in and hand-picked who she desired. Besides, it wasn't like she couldn't easily defend herself against rapists and other creeps.