Ameripan - First Times

Alfred and Kiku stood outside an apartment door as Kiku fumbled with the keys.

"Dude, you sure you don't mind me coming over? You said your parents aren't home," Alfred asked for the third time that evening just as Kiku got the door open.

He turned around with a sigh. "Yes Alfred, I'm sure. And before you ask again, my parents are fine with it too."

Alfred smirked. "Aw, you know me so well. You're answering questions I haven't even asked yet!"

With a sigh and a roll of his eyes, Kiku walked inside his apartment room with Alfred trailing behind.

Truth be told, the main reason Kiku had invited Alfred over was because his parents wouldn't be home. About a month ago, Alfred had kissed Kiku drunkenly at a party and confessed that he was gay.

Now, Kiku wasn't sure if Alfred recalled that moment or if he had even meant it - but he wanted to see if anything would happen.

He wasn't exactly expecting sex or anything, but he wanted to be sure his parents wouldn't be home because he wasn't out to them yet... and just in case.

Alfred stretched, causing Kiku to blush as his shirt raised up slightly, revealing his stomach momentarily.

"Oh man, I still can't believe we graduated just like, a day ago. I don't feel like I should be out of high school," Alfred commented.

Kiku nodded. "I do not feel like an adult yet."

"Same here dude, same here."

A small moment of silence filled the space before Kiku spoke. "Want to watch a movie in my room or something?"

Alfred smiled widely. "Sure thing! Er, no scary movies though," he said with a laugh.

For a brief moment, Kiku pondered if he should force the taller boy to watch a horror film before he decided against it.

They went into Kiku's room and began flipping through Netflix before settling on watching a stand-up comedian.

  Alfred stared intensely at the screen, bursting out laughing at nearly every joke.

  "I don't think there's going to be any Netflix and chill...", Kiku thought as Alfred snickered over a joke.

  He sighed inwardly, staring at the blond man. At least this gave him a chance to watch Alfred laugh.

  Kiku winced at how creepy he sounded before shrugging it off. He continued to gaze at Alfred, his heart nearly bursting every time he laughed. Kiku loved the pure joy that Alfred showed.

  The show ended too soon (although it was over an hour long), leaving the two boys staring at rolling credits.

  Alfred whipped his head around to look at Kiku. "That was funny!", he exclaimed happily.

  Kiku smiled at him, nodding. "Yes, it was. I'm glad you liked it."

"Damn, what time is it?", Alfred asked. "Feels late."

The Japanese man glanced at his phone. "It's only about 6 o'clock," he replied.

  "Hmm... wanna watch anything else?", Alfred asked, shifting slightly. His smile was smaller now but still visible, and he was quite close to Kiku's face.

  The Japanese man shrugged. "It's up to you," he replied, feeling a blush creep up his face.

  Alfred stared into his eyes in silence for a moment. Kiku swallowed loudly, not sure what to do.