Shes home! 😊🎉

A/n:( this is just a get to know the characters skip to second chapter for the boys)
Cameron's pov
Me and the other boys in magcon just landed in New York City. I grew up here my mom, step dad , sister and my new little brother. I miss my sister so much. Her and my girlfriend and a couple other girls are on a different tour called world of dance. But they just ended and there back home in NY too.I can't wait to see her later...............
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lilacs pov
Me and my dance crew just got off the plane and I'm back home. Cameron said he was going to pick me up but he really just wants to see his girlfriend Maria. Those two are tighter than the braids on my head. Which are squeezing my brains out. "Cameron said he's waiting for us outside" maria said with the biggest grin on her face. It kinda scared me a little. I nodded my head and grabbed my luggage. We stated walking when I got a text message. It was from Bart , the head of magcon. He invited me to this huge party Friday. Everyone who's apart of magcon or at least was were invited. And some other social media stars. He said I'm allowed to bring a date but I haven't been on a date in months. I sighed and replied I was going. We saw Cameron and Maria ran to him like her life depended on it. He smothered her with kisses and the hugged for what seemed like forever. It was so cute but I wanna feel loved too! "Umm......hi" I laughed. He turned and smiled. "Hey sis I missed you, you little weirdo!" I had to laugh at that. It's true I'm probably the weirdest person you'd ever meet. But that was my best quality. I gave him a huge hug and he squeezed my lungs out. We got in the car and started to drive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am now at the foot at my old house . So many feeling filled inside me! Manly happiness. My mom opened the door and gave me a hug. "We missed u pumpkin" my dad said. (My dad is Cameron's step dad but my mom gave me and cam her last name. That's why we're both Dallas. I am Puerto Rican and Dominican. Cam is Puerto Rican and American.Anyway back to the house.) Cam had bought me a cookie cake from the shop down the block. Thats my FAVORITE place. "Awe thanks guys!" I said and then ran up to my room. In the room next to me I see my little brother sleeping. I smiled and walk into my room. I drop my jacket and luggage on the floor and floped into my bed. My sheets smell like they just poped out the washer. I was lost into thought when I heard someone calling my name. "Heller!" I yelled. It was Cam. " I brought you a piece of the cookie cake whatever thing"."Thanks " I laughed while taking the plate from him."start getting  ready because I'm taking you to meet the boys." "Ughhh" I grunted. "I'm picking up Jay......" my face lit up. Jay has been my bestfriend since 2nd grade. Me and her are insanely close. Later is going to be amazing........
**********************************
Thank you beauties for taking the time to read my first chapter. Next chapter is going to get heated ......................
Luv ya
~Lianna 😜💕