Jealousy 😡🔥

Maria pov
Cameron left to walk the girls and Jacob to the other side of the building.
I looked down at a picture of us I put as my screensaver. I love him so much and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I'm with him. I was daydreaming when someone said my name. "Huh..." I said looking up to see Taylor. "I said hi Maria" he repeated. "Oh....hey" I said fixing my hair. "You look really nice today.......NOT that you don't look nice everyday you just look......." he drifted off. I started laughing "thanks I think" Me and Taylor were talking for about 7min when he pulled out his phone and asked me for my number. I gave it to him because after all we are friends. Cameron walked in and put an arm around me. He kissed me on the cheek and said hi to Taylor. Taylor walked away looking at the ground smiling. "What was that about, he wasn't hitting on you or anything right?!?!" Cameron said a little mad. I shaked my head no. "Are you sure?" He said even madder. "Yes I'm sure Cameron." He put his arms around my waist and I smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back. Why would I want Taylor when I have the best boyfriend in the world.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jays pov (the dare)
Lilac put a pair of diapers over her pants. Everyone was dyeing out laughing. She started doing some weird walk which made it even funnier. "I have an idea." I said. Everyone was listening,"how about she walks down the hall!" Everyone agreed "I'm in"Lilac said. Mario and I walked with her in the hallway recording. She was doing her weird walk when someone walked past us. She waved at him and he started walking away faster.

 She waved at him and he started walking away faster

When he walked away she burst into laughter. "That's your best-friend!" Mario said. "Shut up! She's a lot more fun then you." "Yeah she really is I can't go 5min without laughing when I'm with her." Mario said! Awe that's so cute. She took off the diaper and we walked back to the auditorium.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilacs pov
"How did it go" Zach asked. Mario pulled out his phone and showed him. They all laughed. We continued with the truth and dares. Mark Thomas asked Jay truth or dare. She said truth (ofc). "Is it true that you have a boyfriend?" He asked her. Ohhhh. Someone has a crush. Jacob looked at me with a look that said I was going to kill him. "No I don't" jay said blushing. "Interesting" he said looking down. I looked at Mario and we both started laughing. We could read each other's minds. Drama! We played 3 more rounds and then we split into groups. I sat on the stage with my feet hanging and Mario was in front of me facing the opposite way. I was running my fingers through his hair and he was telling me about what he's been up too. Then I said do you think Mark likes Jay. He turned to face me and he said maybe. Let's find out. "MARK!" I screamed. Mario laughed. "And you say Weston is loud." I smilied at that comment. "Yeah?" Mark said walking over. "Do you happen to have a crush on ...... um ....... I don't know, Jay?" I asked. He looked down. "Maybe... I don't know doesn't she like Jacob." "I don't think so, I do think that you should go for it though, she's standing over there by herself....." "wait what do I talk to her about!?!?" "Just try to get to know her, ask her questions." He nodded and then walked over to her. "So how about you?" Mario said. "What?" I said confused. "Do you have a boyfriend?"he said playing with his fingers. It was kinda cute. Wait! What am I talking about? Do I like Mario. I mean he's really cute and funny and ...... stop! Lilac don't do this! "Nope I'm single like a Pringle. How about you?" I said smiling a little. "I'm single too!" He said a little excited. He must be really happy about being single. "Really your single ? How could u possibly be single?" I said not realizing I said it out loud. "What do you mean?" He asked a little confused. "Well I just thought that you can get any girl that you'd want because your so freaking amazing." Um did I just say that. I just called him amazing. That's so weird! "I thought the same with you "he said. We both laughed and continued to talk about nonsense pretending that what just happened didn't just happen. Even though I meant what I said.
___________________________
Marks pov
I walked up to Jay and said hi. She said hi back and smiled. Her smile is so cute I wish I could see it more often. "So where are you from"I started. "Well I'm half Hispanic and half Arabic........ but I was born and raised here in New York." We talked for a while and I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I was so happy. I couldn't stop smiling. We said bye then started walking away. I sat down on a chair and Jacob sat next to me. "Hi" I said still smiling. "Hey I saw you talking to Jay." He started. "Yeah I was" "well she's mine so I advise you back off unless you want to mess up our friendship." "I think that Jay will like whoever she likes and right now it might be me so maybe your the one who should back off." I can tell this isn't going to go well.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Taylor pov
While Cameron was with Maria it just made me wish how I want her to be mine. But how. I never tried to get a girl that beautiful before. This is hard. I got her number and I'm going to flirt with her first thing tomorrow morning. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I think Cameron noticed because he was sending me dirty looks. I don't want to mess up my friendship with him. He has been my best friend since day one. I don't know what to do ....................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mario pov
I can't believe lilac is single. She's what every boy would put on there Christmas list. I love talking to her. She understands me and I understand her. She is so funny and she makes me laugh so hard I almost peed my paints once or twice today. I have had a crush on her since I first met her last year. Ever since then no girl that I have dated made me feel as happy as she does. She was on her phone texting someone and she smiled. Her dimples are so adorable. I couldn't help but smile at her. She looked up from her phone and caught me. "Why are u looking at me like that. Are you planning to kill me or something!" She laughed. "No nothing like that!" I said laughing too. "Then what do I have something on my face?" She said looking at her phone to check her face. "I like your jeans." I said trying to change the subject. "Thanks I just bought them." She said with a smile. We were silent for a while then I put my arm around her and pulled her into a side hug. "I feel like I haven't seen you in years"I said not wanting to let go. "I know we should hang out tomorrow ." She said. I really wanted to hang out with her, more than anything. Before I could answer someone walked in that took lilacs full attention. It was her ex boyfriend Daniel Skye.
************************************
Hey beauties thank you so much for reading my fan fiction and it means a lot to me. So who do you ship? Let me know in the comments. Okay luv you bye
~Lianna 🦄💕