🎊The party 🎉

Marks pov
I was alone with jay in the living room. We started to talk and it was fun. Until she kept glancing at her phone. It was going off like crazy. "Who's texting so much! Your boyfriend?" I said trying not to sound jealous. "Close.....my ex." She said with a sigh. "Well tell him too bad your mine now." I said with a smile. She laughed. "Since when am I yours?" She asked. "I'm hoping by the end of the night." I said a little witty. "It's cute you think that." She said turning me down. I pretended to yawn so I can put my arm around her. She obviously knew what I was doing and and laughed. But then she moved in closer and put her head on my chest. "Wait that actually worked?!?!" I said thinking out loud. "Your lucky I like you" she said. This chick is hard to get. But totally worth the put downs. Mario walked down stairs with Lilac and caught us cuddling. "Well...well....well, what's going on over here!" Lilac said "Nothing!" We said it in sync. I noticed they were holding hands. "What's going on over there?" I asked. "Nothing" they said letting go. "Anyway it's time to go!" Mario said. Then we left to the party.
________________________
Maria pov
Cameron's finally started to drive after making out for about an hour. He was driving with one hand and had his other on my leg. I blushed a little. He parked and then we walked into the party. Everyone was there already. We sat down with our other friends. I was getting so many complements. " Ima go get a Soda I'll be back!" Cam said. I nodded my head. As soon as he left Taylor walked over to me. "Hey Maria." He said looking me up and down. "You look amazing!" I flashed him a smile and said thanks. We were talking for a while until Cameron came. "So I'll see you tomorrow for the math lessons..." he said getting up and walking away. "Yeah see you later!" I said. "What was that about. Was he flirting with you again!" Cameron said a little mad. "No! He just gave me a complement and we started talking about the plan for tomorrow. It was nothing " I said a little annoying. Honestly I kind of like the fact that he's getting jealous. It's cute."if he ever tries anything tomorrow you have to tell me. I don't like the way he looks at you. Your taken and he knows that!" I smiled and got closer to him. I grabbed his hand and said "don't worry I won't let him do anything. Stop acting so jealous" I said pushing him a little in a playful way. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. I grabbed him and planted a kiss on his soft lips. Taylor could never break this relationship.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lilacs pov
We were dancing and laughing. It was the best time ever. Especially since I was with Mario. He makes me feel so happy when I'm around him. As if it couldn't get even more perfect. The DJ put a slow song on. Mario and I both smiled at each other. "May I have this dance?" He asked in a goofy way. I giggled and took his hand. He pulled me closer and danced. I couldn't stop smiling. It felt so perfect! When the song finished we went outside to have a little more privacy . We made musicallys and snaps. "I'll be right back I gotta pee." He said. "Okay hurry back!" As I stood outside alone someone walked up to me. It was Daniel. "Hey Lilac" he said scratching the back of his head. "Well hello" I said in a weird voice (I know I'm weird). He laughed and said "so your here with Mario. Are you guys a thing or......" I don't know how to answer that. I thought for a while until I finally said "I hope we are!"with my fingers crossed. "Ohhhh" he said looking down. Did he still have feelings for me? Nah I doubt it. "Well he's one lucky boy..." Daniel said still looking down. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "I mean that your were the best girlfriend I ever had. You know how to make everything fun. Your smile can brighten up anyone's day. And no matter how hard I try I can't get your pretty face out my head." I blushed. It was really sweet but I'm probably the 3rd girl he's said that to today. "Thanks" I said and then walked to Mario who was out of the bathroom.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jay pov
Mark and I were having such a good time. We were laughing and his hand never left mine." I'll be right back" he said walking to the bathroom. I nodded and pulled out my phone. I was texting Lilac telling her how everything was going when someone put there hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw Jacob. He looked like he'd been crying or just really stressed. "Hey jay can we talk?" He asked me. "Okay....." I said following him outside. "Look I know that you just want to be friends but I don't! And it doesn't help that your here with Mark and you guys are holding hands and acting all lovey dovey." His words stabbed me like a knife. I feel bad and alittle sorry I came with Mark. I didn't really consider his feelings. "I'm sorry Jacob. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But Mark never lied to me unlike you. I'm not saying I going to make things official with us but maybe we should see other people." His eyes started watering. I gave him a hug ,I don't think I was ready to say goodbye either. I might still have feelings for him. "I really like you Jay even if you don't like me back." "I like you too. But I also like Mark!" "Well you need to choose either him or me!" He said walking away. Mark walked out from behind  a pole. "I heard everything." He said. "I sorry but I think I like both of you!" I said as my eyes watered out of frustration. I could tell he was mad. "I don't want to say this but you have to choose between us."
--------------------------------------
Cameron pov
Taylor is getting on my nerves. He obviously likes Maria. But I bet you by next week he's going to like another girl. He's like that. Why does he have to be such a booty wipe. (A/n sorry I'm not putting any bad words so the insults are pretty bad 😂) I just hope Maria doesn't fall for him. She is so amazing and Taylor doesn't deserve her! I walked over to Taylor to give him a piece of my mind. "Taylor we need to talk." "If it's about Maria then save your breath. I know that your going to say that you want me to back off. Well don't worry. I'm here with someone she was just running late." He said reading my mind. "As long as you don't try to flirt with Maria I'm perfectly happy." I said feeling much better than when I first wanted to talk to him. I knew he was going to move on fast. "So who's the lady?" I said changing the subject. "Oh yeah ...... this is Maggie!" He said gesturing to a girl. When I saw her face clearly, my heat stoped. I know her.
*******************************
I hope you enjoyed that chapter and thank you so much for reading this. Sorry I haven't updated but u know school(🙄🔥)
Anyway luv u beauties ...... bye
~Lianna 💕💋🦄