The boys 😏💕

Jays pov
I stated to get ready to go see the boys. I'm not too excited to go because my ex boyfriend Jacob is going to be there. I hope he doesn't try to hit on me. I get dress and do my hair and makeup."zayummmm" I say to myself. I look good today, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple boys hit on me...... I'm just kidding! But I do look good. My phone started to ring and it scared the chiz out of me. "Helllllooooo" I say knowing it's my bestie lilac." Hey girly we're outside" she said. I hung up and grabbed my purse. "Bye mommm" I yelled. I grabbed my keys and I was out. Cameron's car was parked out front and I opened the door. In the car was Maria in the front seat , her little sister Mack in the back-left seat, and lilac in the middle. I sat next to her and we started to gossip. "So you think Daniels going to be there?" I teased. She scrunched her nose. "I hope not." She said. Daniel Skye is her ex boyfriend. I guess we're both not as excited.....
................................................................
We finally got there and suddenly I was more excited. They were in the auditorium of some huge concert area. I guess it was for there show in a few days. We knocked on the door and Taylor caniff answered. I haven't seen him in at least a year. " lilac!" He said in a happy tone." And Maria, hello😏" he said very flirtatious. Cameron flashed him a look that said you better back off my girl. I laughed. Taylor looked at me for a while in a confused way. "Do I know you?"He asked. " yeah that's jay!" Lilac said walking over to the other boys with cam. Taylor gave me a hug and we both walked to meet the other boys. " baby Dallas!" Aaron carpenter said referring to lilac. They used to call her that. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see no other than Jacob. "Hey gorgeous, it's been a while!" I pushed his hand off and walked towards lilac. A little boy who looked about 12 was talking to her. "I'm Brandon, and you are." He said flirting with her. An older boy pushed him out the way. "Sorry about that, I'm hunter by the way" he said rubbing his neck. "Lilac" she said shaking his hand. I was wondering why she was getting all the boys and then it hit me. Jacob must have told everyone that me and him have something. I went to look for him but it wasn't hard because he was next to me. "Come on you haven't said one word to me" he wined. He wanted me to say a word okay,"bye" I said as I started to walk away. I wanted to talk to him but he's so annoying. He grabbed my wrist. "Fine. How are you?" I said pretending to be interested. "Not good! I miss us. I thought what we had was special but you stoped talking to me after the break up." Honestly I didn't know if I still had feelings for him. We broke up because he kissed a fan full in the lips twice. I felt so hurt. I cried for an hour straight. I was tempted to start cutting but then Lilac came and made me feel better. I did the same for her when she and Daniel broke up. " look" I started, "I think me and you should hang out soon but only as friends because as of right now my feelings for you are unclear." He nodded his head in response and we started talking. Then Lilac came up to me. "Sorry to interrupt put I heard the POMs squad is on the other side of the buildingggggg" she said doing some weird dance. I can tell she was really excited. Her and Ariel or babyariel are very close. And her and Mario Selman are even closer if you know what I mean. He has a ton of feelings for her but she doesn't know. I think they would make the cutest couple everrrr.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lilac pov
Me, Cameron , Jay, and Jacob were waiting for someone to open the door to the room the POMs  were in. Weston Koury opened the door. "Ahhhh" he screamed and hugged me. "Lilac!" Weston said in a more calm voice. "Weston " I said while rubbing my ears. He screams really loud. Then Ariel came running and I ran to her too and gave her a tight hug."Lilacs here, oh man how do I look?" Mario said not knowing I was behind him. "You look good" I said laughing. He slowly turned around and then hugged me. He was laughing too. We were hugging for what seemed like forever because nobody wanted to let go. "I missed you so much"he mumble behind me. "I missed you more" I mumbled into his jacket. He hugged me tighter and then someone broke it up. "Umm.... remember me?!??" Zach said. "How could I forget" I said as we hugged. "Oh by the way this is jay." I introduced her. Everyone said hi. "So what are you guys doing?" I asked. "Playing truth or dare, you guys wanna play". "Yas!" Jay said really excited showing off her dimples. "Of course" I said and sat next to Mario. Jay sat next to me. "Lilac truth or dare" Weston asked. "Dare!" I said wiggling my eyebrows a little. "Okay,..... well I got this box of diapers." I already knew what he was going to say. He wants me to wear a pair. "I'll gladly do it" I said excited. "Oh god......" Mario said shaking his head.
************************************
Hey beauties how did you like that chapter. I kinda feel like the chapter is dragging but I don't know. Comment your opinion and should Jay get back together with Jacob?!?!?! Stay tuned........... bye
~Lianna😜💕