A day of fun 😊💕

Maria pov
It's around 9:30 and I'm home watching nexflix in bed. "Ding" I got a text message saying good morning beautiful. It must be from Lilac or Cameron. But it was from......... Taylor! That's weird. I replied with morning and acted as if that didn't happen. Maybe he was just giving me a complement...... right?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lilacs pov
I just woke up at like 9:45 and got a text message from Mario. I don't know why but I got so excited. He asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him. Of course I said yes. I asked him to hang out yesterday but Daniel walked in. It was really awkward. Daniel said hi to me and I gave him a hug. We just talked for like five minutes and then he said hi to everyone else. I haven't talk to him ever since the break up a couple months ago. I woke up and got dressed and walked to his house.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jay pov
It was 10:00 and I just got out the shower. I saw a good morning text from Lilac. She always sends good morning text to everyone. I also saw a message from Jacob. He said hey gorgeous. I rolled my eyes. I saw a message from Mark that just said hey but I smiled at it this time. He asked me if I wanted to go to a movie later with him. I don't want it to seem like I date but I said yes anyway. Today's gonna be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mario pov
Lilac showed up at my house. She looked so gorgeous. I just kept staring at her. "Um....hi!?!" She said laughing. "Hey!" I said giving her a hug. I walked her inside so I can grab a couple things. My mom gave her a huge hug and almost squeezed her to death. My mom LOVES Lilac. They really bonded the last time she came over. I was surprised that she can understand my mom considering her thick ascent when she speaks Spanish. "Ready to go" she nodded her head and said "hastaluego!" (See you later) to my mom.
Skip to mall
We got to the mall and the entrance was crowded so she grabbed my hand. I got really nervous but I like the way her hand fits mine. We went to H&M and she tried on a dress that looked amazing on her. My jaw dropped. "Do you think I should get it?" She said turning around and looking in the mirror. "Defiantly , you look stunning" oops did I say too much? She smiled at me and went to change back to her original clothes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Taylors pov
I went over to Cameron's house and my homeschool teacher gave me summer homework. I remember Cam saying Maria is insanely good at math. I'm going to pretend like I don't know what to do and I can have her to myself all day. Maria came over 5min later looking stunning as always. "Hey beautiful!" Cameron said hugging her. They hugged and then kissed and then made out. Ugh! It's not easy seeing the girl u want but can't have make out with someone else. "Ah hem!" I cleared my through. "Oh hey Taylor, I didn't see you there!" Ouch! That hurt. She walked over and gave me a hug. "So what your doing?" She asked. Here's my chance! " just some math , I really suck at it tho." "Well I can help I don't know if you know this but I'm pretty good at math."she said bragging a little but it was cute. "Oh yeah Cameron told me! You think we can start another day though I'm pretty tired of math today."
"Sure"she said
___________________________
Marks pov
I walked to the mall where jay and I were supposed to meet. I saw her walk towards me and my jaw dropped. She looked amazing. She said hi and gave me a hug. I sill was speechless. I shaked my head and said "wow I didn't know I was hanging out with a super model." She laughed at my comment. We walked to the movie theater and and tried to pick a movie. It was so hard. But I know what I wanted. I wanted a scary movie so it can give me an excuse to hold her hand if it got too scary for her. "I hate scary movies but let's go anyway I have to over come my fear sometime." She said already getting scared. This is going to go well for me. We sat down in the 7th row and we sat down next each other. She took out her phone and went on Snapchat. She took a picture of us with the dear filter and we laughed at it because I looked so weird.
30 minutes later.........
This part was really scary so I said "if your scared you can hold my hand." She took my hand and smiled. "I'll hold it even if I'm not scared." At that moment my stomach was filled with butterflies. There was a scene where someone was getting stabbed to death and she buried her head in my chest. It was so cute. Best day ever!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Lilac pov
Mario was looking at a shirt and I went on snapchat. I took a picture and caption it with this cutie 😍. He caught me giggling and said "what?" While laughing. "You just look so concentrated on that shirt it's kinda cute." Did just say that out loud. He blushed. "We should go get something to eat." He said. I looked down at the ground and my smile dropped. I have an eating disorder. When I was 14 I was really depressed and I did crazy thing because I hated my image. I used to drink liquids as food. If I ate food I would through up. And once I drank bleach and I was in The hospital for around 2 and a half months but I didn't drink too much so I didn't like die or anything. I just really damaged my insides. So the only thing I eat all day are half of a kiddie meal. The other times I only drink protein shakes that give me all the nutrients I need. When people ask why , I just say I'm on so liquid diet or something. But Mario was different. I could trust him. So right then right now in a clothing store I told him EVERYTHING. Tears filled his eyes as he was listening. When I stoped he gave me a hug. "I had no idea you went through that." "Promise me you won't tell anyone" I said holding up my pinky.I smiled a little bit because I'm so childish. He connected our pinkies and said I promise as a tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it away with my hand. And we both laughed and started walking out the store. "Lilac can I ask you something?" He said looking at me with his big brown eyes. "Sure anything" I said. "Do you still have feelings for Daniel?" I had to think about it. I don't think I do. I mean he's really cute but he doesn't know how to commit to a relationship. "Not really. He's sweet and all but not really for me." I said. Mario instantly got happy. "Well then I have another question." He said kinda nervous. I felt butterflies fill my stomach. "Okay......." " will you be my date to tomorrow's party?" My eyes got wide and I was speechless. "I can't believe the Mario Selman wants me to be his date, why out of all girls me?" I asked confused. "Because your not like other girls. Your so trust worthy and funny and super sweet and not to mention you look like a model. So is it a yes........?" He said more nervous then before. I grabbed his hand and intwined our fingers. "I wouldn't say no for the world." I said and I could feel myself blushing. He sighed out of relief. And hugged me really tight. "Do you know how long I dreamed of this moment, that you would be mine for a night." He said making his grip around my waist tighter pulling me closer and I had my arms wrapped around his neck. We stood like that for at least 5 whole minutes until jay called me. She was at the mall too. With Mark!!!! Ouuuuu! The four of us hung out for the rest of the day and then we all went home. I wonder who Jay is going to pick Mark or Jacob...........
************************************
Hey beauties thank you so much for reading my fanfic it means the world to me. So comment who you ship......... luv ya , byeeee
~Lianna 👑🦄💕