Chapter 2: Unexpected Accuring

(Cringy chapter name is cringy ) Hey guys! I will try not to add notes, but here's one little note: if you want me to continue this, plz atleast comment! Vote, share, anything! Just show you appreciate, bc I don't always like writing big ass chapters (surprise) XD so, yeah. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber's P.O.V

IT'S finally Saturday! No more school for a whole 2 days! Yeah, not much, but at least I can enjoy the great weather we're having here in Tokyo right now.

I was walking around the park, when I kept feeling strange, and whenever I saw a lone person, I would get a chill down my spine.

And I couldn't stop thinking about what Kyle said. It was just... creepy. An an elf with green hair? With a CROP TOP? Like, who where's crop tops anymore! And he was talking to a portal... doesn't sound like good, to me.

But don't judge a book by its cover, they say. Who knows, maybe he is one of the hero's.

While I was thinking about this, I bumped into something, but it grabbed my hand, keeping me from falling.

"Are you ok?"

I looked up and saw Mark. He had purple black hair, with tan skin and brown eyes. He wore a white shirt, tucked into a black pair of pants. His shoes were brown with black laces. He had a cute, innocent face, to be honest.

I blushed slightly"Hey Mark! S-sorry about that! I wasn't p-paying attention.." I said, embarrassed.

"No, it's ok" he pulled me up smiling "what has you distracted?"

I smiled back, still blushing "well, not what" "oh, so who?" He asked, slightly smirking. I blushed "it's not like that! I d-dont even know who they are! They sound... scary.."

He stopped smiling "oh. Something to do with the monsters?"

Damn he's smart.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I said surprised

"Oh, well, I've been seeing things too" he said, a sprinkle of blush spreading on his face. "Like what...?"

He sighs "well, I saw this alien-elf thingy with green hair. He seemed to be starring. At least me."

I shivered, and then realized that was the SAME elf!

"O-m-goodness! That's the same elf Kyle saw!" I said, not to anyone in particular.

"Woah, wait, really?" He said, now sounding as surprised as I was "I thought I was going insane!"

I nodded "same. I didn't know if it was real, but the description he gave... brown crop top, pants, speaking to a sportal..."

"Sounds like him"

We starred at each other for a bit, until Mark broke the silence "he could be good... you never know... but don't worry, Amber. Things will turn out ok. They will save us"

I smiled at his kindness. The only girl who doesn't drool for him, and he still respected me. Maybe he didn't even want to be popular. I wouldn't blame him. It must be weird to have girls always saying how hot or sexy he is, even when he's sweating.

"Well, what are you doing anyways?" I asked, changing subject. "Well, I was waiting for Zoey. We're going on a date today, but she's late" he chuckled. I giggled with him "yup, that's Zoey for yah"

He nodded, then I heard a familiar voice "HI MARK!"

Zoey was running up to us, and stopped, out of breath "S-sorry for.... being la...te..." she was huffing and puffing for air.

She was wearing a yellow sweater with a white collar sticking out, trimmed with round edges. She had a brown skirt with it, and red flats with a buckle and white socks that go past her ankles, but not her knee. She had a blue back pack on.

Mark just laughed "it's ok, Zoey. Shall we go, then?" She nodded, smiling wide "okay!"

Mark turned and smiled at me "bye, Amber. It'll be ok"

I smiled back, but didn't feel too much better than before. Almost worse. 'So Mark has seen him too...'

I watched them walk away, but then something happened. I looked over at the Cafe Mew Mew, and I saw strange purple light (This may be incorrect, sorry if so please bare with me ;.;) then, the wind started to pick up, and things were flying everywhere! But no one seemed to notice. Except me.

A big zap of purple pink light went up to the sky, then a got hit by something. I passed out, and all I remember is something purple hit me.

And then black.

"She's perfect, Elliot"

And that's it guys! I hope you enjoy! No, Mark doesn't like Amber, and she doesn't like him either, just a little DREN JEALOUSY there. Starring at Mark. Planning his kill for Zoey. Yeah XDDD Well, yeah hope you enjoyed! And if the description was 100% off, then I'm sorry! YouTube won't work for me, and I don't wanna wait to update this chapter! So, hope you enjoyed, and...
PEACE ✌

(Btw just wanted to share this ADORABLE fanart redraw!! ♡)