Chapter 4: Our First Fight

Amber's P.O.V

"No... that's not right. It can't be! She's not... I'm not going insane, are I?"

I woke up, sweating a bit, after hearing a strange voice in my dreams. I saw nothing. I just...

Heard.

He... or... she has a more girly voice, so I couldn't tell the gender. I think it was a guy. But, what they said didn't seem to fit. Like, they sounded like a more upbeat ans fun person. But, they sounded more.. anxious.

I don't really get it.

But, I tryed not to think about it as I looked at the time.

"9:40..." I rubbed my eyes, and stood up. I didn't have work today, I had it of on Sundays and holidays/special events. So I decided to get some breakfast, and see what Kat and Kyle were doing.

I got downstairs, and saw my mom cooking eggs, bacon, grits and sausage. (Anybody get that refrence? WAKE UP IN DAH MORNING GOTTA EAT DAT....)

SAUSAGE! My favorite meal of the day, topped off with sausage!

"Thanks mom!" I said, seeing that she made me a plate (mom of the year) and began to eat. "No problem, sugar bear!" She's so cheesy.

I finished eating and called up Kat and Kyle. Nothing special, we decided to just take a walk and maybe do some shopping.

That's a great day for me.

*le time skip~*

We were laughing at Kyle's corny joke, when we heard screams from a nearby shop

"What was that?!" Kat said, worried. Kyle clenched his fist and whispered to me "I'm so curious about that elf guy, I kinda wanna go over their myself..." I stifled a laugh "well, I don't think he's any good, so let's not"

Think? Oh I know. And I might be about to meet him.

Suddenly, thousands of people started rushing out of the building, and coming OUR WAY!

Why this way?! Like, seriously?!

A HUGE, and I mean HUGE, purple lion came running with them, it's yellow mane flowing like fire. It had long, yellow claws and green glowing eyes. He had sharp teeth sticking out, like a sabertooth tiger. He had some leg armor, and black markings on its face.

Everybody in our direction went running the opposite direction, and amist the people running out of the building was Bridget and Zoey!

I ran with Kat and Kyle, but pretended to get lostn in the crowd, and ran back to them.

"Sorry Kat, Kyle" I muttered to myself, sadly.

"Hey Mew Banana! It's time to transform!" Zoey shouted at me.

A little pink fuzz ball came over "new mew! New mew!"

I giggled as it nudged my cheek "hello! Who are you?"

"That's mini mew!" Bridget said, also giggling "he gets rid of the predasites!" I laughed, and he spit out a Pendant for me.

I completely forgot that I didn't even know how to transfor! Apparently, I kiss this pendant and say...

"Mew Mew metamorphosis!"

I transformed into a black sleeveless top, with an orange skirt, with cheetah print on it. I had strange sleeves that were poofy and black. I had a thigh bracelet thingy that was orange with black trim, and bare feet, showing off my mark. My thick hair was braided in two thick , long braids and were tied of with black bows. My pendant was now on a choker that looked just like my thigh braclet. My cheetah gloves had holes in them so my fingers stook out, and the palm was black and thicker. I also had cheetah ears, and a tail that had a black bell bow at the end.