Why

I hate when people tell me I'm blessed to be skinny.

Do you know how uncomfortable it is to have people question if you eat?

When you go to the gym you get dirty looks, but your trying to gain muscle not lose weight.

As you grow older guys seem to be attracted to the female things, like breasts and butts.

You can diet or exercise or even get surgery.

I eat to the point were I get lightheaded and sick from being full but I gain nothing.

Guys don't talk to me because I'm not physically appealing aside from maybe my face.

I've weighed 97 pounds since I was 12, I am now twenty.

Girls tease me, guys laugh at me.

Do you know what its like to to asked if your anorexic in front of a crowd?

For your crush to see you as a project he needs to care for not a women he wants to be with?

To be asked if when you go to the bathroom are you throwing up?

To have people constantly feeding me when I already feed myself?

This is me. And I've never fat shamed or anything in my life.

On days like this where I'm depressed and crying into my pillow I wonder.

I'm not perfect but I'm kind, why is that never respected?

I love, but I'm never loved.

I embrace others but they judge me.

Why do I hate myself just cause the world hates me. Why is everything I get back so negative.

I don't know what to believe in.