The Omega

Apollo tied her hair into a messy ponytail as she glanced out the car window, which was currently on its way to the new pack she should take over. Apollo was in her mid twenties to be exact 25, her skin gifted a light brown along with full pink lips, a jungle of kinky curls and a unique pair of silver eyes, only her family carried such a trait. A black suit hugged her petite figure along with all her curves, her gaze drifted to her husband which she looked to for an answer to a question she asked a few minutes ago.

"Could you discuss to me the protocols of an alpha, Will". Her tone was direct, though a small smile claimed her lips while she spoke. Will her husband a tall and bulky man, who simply may decieve many in his role of their relationship, simply played the submissive to Apollo's dominant mindset.

"Love, simply meet the wills of the pack and take their accounts into consideration before making the exuctivve decision". Will spoke, returning Apollo's smile though much larger. Scoffing Apollo turned her gaze back to the window, but not long after a scent clouded her mind. Gasping, as her mind was suddenly tainted with impure thoughts and fantasies, she breathed out in extascy holding tightly onto the door side for support.

"Apollo.... what on earth is going on?". Will exclaimed concerned as he flicked his gaze between the road and his wife, who looked to him like she was dying.

Apollo ignored his remark, as her breathing became laboured a bloodred colour ran over her silver eyes, locking in place as she turned her gaze to her husband.

"I'm.....". She chocked out as Will parked the car and looked to her with wide eyes, speaking again not putting it together.

"Apollo what the fuck happened to your eyes". Apollo ignored his comment again, as a flood of lust washed over her emotions she undid her seatbelt as her ruby eyes were locked on will, who looked at her cautious. Straddling his hips, she rested her hands onto his shoulder as she went by his ear and whispered.

"I'm.....suddenly horny, babe". Will's body shuddered at her words before laughing slightly,  gripping her waist as he opened the door and then flung Apollo over his shoulder.

"You have a pack to to deal with love, after that..... is up to you". Apollo growled at his words before she slid out his grip, and when her feet hit the floor she felt as if  her body was on fire. In desperate need for any touch even if it was the slightest, she made her way swiftly to the pack house in hopes to get the introduction over with so she could go and deal with her frustration with her husband. However each step she took to the pack house, her desire grew along with the her eyes, they blazed a deeper red with each step.

"Apollo......your eyes". Will said as he stared confused at her face, she simply ignored him again and continued to walk. When she reached the door, she knocked and was instantly greeted by her beta.

"Mrs Orin it is a pleasure for us to meet in my home environment".

"Yes that is nice.... but could we speed up this process and let me introduce myself to my pack". Haneul her beta, merely nodded and extended the door as wide as it could go before he stepped aside so she could walk through. Walking in Apollo saw many unfamiliar faces, though everyone was in a great line. She knew of this procedure, she must shake every pack members hand from the most worthy to the least. Her breathing was heavy, as she couldn't control her thoughts while she began to shake down the line of people. Giving them a slight nod with the shake, she neared then end and after while she was at the second to last person. She glanced at the last, which was the omega.

An omega of the pack, is the Pack's slave the least desirable and is considered on the same level as trash. Apollo watched him though as his gaze was stuck to the floor, his hair flopping forward in pools of black and the small exposure of his milky skin. Body still burning, his scent was enough to send her over the edge, as she slowly took his hand in hers, which was already out. Omegas are not allowed to look at anyone and when speaking to they must put their gaze towards the floor, as soon as there hands touched a slight moan escaped Apollo's lips. She faintly heard a groan leave the omega's, she advanced in shaking his hand as she felt nothing but a strong must to devour him in her lustful thoughts.

The omega's grip on her hand tightened slightly and it only made another small moan release from her treacherous lips, a low chuckle was heard from the omega before he released her hand and gradually brought it back to his side. A whimper came from Apollo at the loss of contact with him, before she gathered her thoughts and stepped away quickly from him, back to her husband. Her body ached to go back to him but she growled and shook her head, while she stole glances of the omega as she thought

"Fuck".