Go on

Apollo was cooking up some breakfast, as she felt strong arms wrap securely around her waist. She smiled slight though her eyes held guilt, she sighed and dropped the current wooden spoon she was holding.

"Babe".

"Love". His voice filled with charm, as a tiger of seduction was thrown into the mix.

"We need to talk...". Apollo's voiced wavered as she scratched her head lightly, with her words she felt Will's hands grip her waist and directed her body to now face him.

"About what exactly? ". He looked at her with worry, as Apollo cleared her throat and closed her eyes slowly.

"I feel as though I have another..."

"Another what Apollo". Will asked impatiently as a stern look overtook his features, Apollo frowned but shook her head and while opening her eyes she spoke gently.

"Mate...another mate".

"Hmm". Apollo felt confusion wash over her and a grimace stood obvious on her face, as she removed his hands roughly of her waist.

"Is that all you got to say Will....I say I may have anothe-". A growl erupted from will as his eyes flashed a red before there normal brown. Apollo tilted her head as hers also flashed a red before returning to their natural silver, in sync with Will's.

"Don't question me love, especially in this circumstance". Will's voice was blunt as he gripped apollo's waist again though much tighter, Apollo released a sarcastic laugh as she moved his hands again.

"Are you trying to threaten me will, frighten me.....because it isn't working". Will raised an eyebrow as he heard his mate's words, grabbing her arm he dragged her in silence and pushed her against the wall with little care.

"Go on baby...". Apollo jeered as she was pressed against the wall, the impact didn't harm her as her inner wolf came to play. Will gripped her arms and pinned them tightly above her head, moving slowly to her neck he let a chuckle leave his lips as he whispered into her ear.

"Let's see how long you last...". Then he moved from her and left the room, it took apollo a few minutes to comprehend what he just said. When she did her face dropped, and shrugged as she connected to him through their mind link.

"Oh....you are really going to do that, and how exactly are you going to last? ". She heard Will laugh and he spoke to her, it was filled with amusement.

"Like you said...My hand is a great friend apollo". Breaking the mind link with a growl, apollo went back to cooking as she thought.

"...he wants me to fucking beg, hmm.. I can last...right? ". She grabbed the handle of the flying pan, and flinged the object with force to the wall.

"I'm going to kill him....right after my bloody meeting". She mumbled with clenched fists, not bothering to clean up the broken pieces from the frying pan, along with the food she was making, which shattered across the wooden kitchen floor.

Arriving at the meeting room, she scowled slightly at the pale mint walls and shook her head, before sitting in the head chair.

"We may begin". Her tone was calm, though her face read the complete opposite. All of her fellow advisors stood out of their seats in her presence when she first entered, now sit in sync at her words.

"Tomorrow, is the meeting with the children of the night...So as for now we come up with a direct plan along with a back up plan". She annoyed giving all eye contact, as her kinky girls bounced as she nodded to a pack member who wanted to speak.

"Must we be prepared with weapons, in order to protect us? ".

"Of course...though keep them discreet".

"We are certain the Royal Clan will have weapons, if they do advance in drawing out their weapons...should we flee or also draw ours". Another asked, who laid back on his chair with his feet on the table, arms crossed.

"If they do, which I hope not I'll give a signal on whether to battle or retreat..
It all depends on my motives then".

"Bu-".

"No, I have answered your question... next". Apollo cut him off with sigh, as she placed her head into her palm and thought.

"This is gonna be long....fuck"