Water

After the incident with the Omega she felt out of control she was not pleased by this in fact she felt fury, fury that she was slowing her emotions to cloud her judgement. Slumping back into the chair she shook her head and muttered lowly

"I shall not loose to a fucking Omega, too damm low to even consider such a thought". A few seconds passed before a ruffling sound was heard, then it disappeared and a blur of wind messed with Apollo's eyes. When the wind cleared up, she looked to her hand and a small peice of paper was neatly folded in it. Opening it carefully, she read out loud it's contents.

"Why Apollo, am I that low to you hmm?". She knew instantly who it was and scrunched up the note, before she got up and threw it in the bin with aggression. Flinging on her coat, she made her way out into the cold and sprinted into the forest. Huffing and puffing she stripped down of all her clothes, and when all body bare a scent so alluring filled her nostrils.

"Bastard....How dare you watch as your alpha strips of her clothing". Apollo asked calmly disguising her anger, as she stood proud and not quivered with the thought of someone seeing her naked. After a few moments no response was heard and she shrugged as she got onto all fours, hands dug firmly through the snow and mud. Head thrown back as a her canines grew many inches longer, her back arched as a low groan left her lips along with a sharp snapping sound from her spine. Hair an amber shade invaded her skin till it covered everywhere, claws ripped through her nails viciously as a small cry left her.

Once the change finished, she gathered herself and stood up slowly on all fours as she looked to the nearby lake. A wolf she was now, her argentate eyes glistened with freedom as a sigh of comfort left her lips.

"Damm..... my body needed that". She thought but soon her thought process was wrecked when a familiar scent filed the area, she smiled with glee as she howled though she was actually saying

"Will I am here!". Another wolf figure came chasing towards her his furry coat a muddy brown, and eyes a curious shad of green. Circling her he also returned the smile his set of large teeth showed as slobber slid down his mouth and onto the floor. Apollo didn't mind she knew he was excited and it only made her smile more, jumping onto his back with no hesitation she said into his mind through the mate mindlink

"You sleep for godamm ages, Will".

"Sleep is essential for my being love, plus.... how exactly do you expect me to deal with you at night and wake up at the stroke of dawn eh?".

"Deal with me....I deal with you actually".

"You may be dominate... but I am the one who actually fucks you"?,

"....Do you really want to start another argument with my ass babe, because otherwise your hand will be your best friend for tonight". She felt Will laugh beneath her and she laughed along with him, however it actually sounded like a bunch of growls.

"So you already planned to be fucked tonight, love?".

"Damm you Will, I did .....but now I think I'll reschedule".

"Huh what?".

"You heard me, clearly". She broke the mindlink as she got off from on top of him, and shifted back to her human state. Putting back on her clothes she looked to Will who was sulking slightly still in his wolf state and said with a laugh.

"Don't think I am joking, Will". Before sprinting back to the pack house, feeling a surge of hunger she made her way to the kitchen. In which she saw the Omega preparing the cutlery, she turned her back to him and opened the cupboard. Taking out the jar of chocolate spread as she slipped by him and grabbed herself a spoon, while she asked in a low tone.

"Why was you watching me shift bastard?".

".......".

"Bastard speak, I am giving you permission".

".....".

"I swear right now, open your fucking mouth and speak". She commanded with force as her eyes switched a red and lust filled her, ignoring it she dipped her spoon into her chocolate spread.

"......". Still no response she popped the spoon into her mouth, sucking it lightly for a moment before taking it out.

"I am your alpha, I demand you to tal-". She was cut off as the Omega turned around eyes blazing red with his head cocked to the side, standing upright as he moved towards her. On impulse Apollo grabbed the glass of water beside her on the counter, which in mind was freezing, and flicked all the liquid on to the Omega. The Omega didn't react to the water at all, instead a smirk found it's way to his lips as he chuckled lowly.

Apollo couldn't help to watch the water trail down his body, biting on her tongue which desperately begged to lick it off. The Omega continued to walk up to her, she didn't move from her spot as she was frozen by his gaze which demanded silently to not move and she obeyed. Once he reached her he crouched low again, briefly looking at her as his smirk grew before he latched his lips around her bottom lip. Apollo gasped as she felt him suck on her lip hungrily, as small moans left her mouth involtarly. After a couple of seconds she felt a sharp object peirce her skin but it only gave her more pleasure, he slowly released her lip from his lip's embrace before leaving the room.

"Hmm...chocolate, tasty choice Apollo". She shivered as a husky voice spoke into her mind and all she could reply was.

"Fuck"