Clean up

Apollo laid on her bed, a king size as Will also laid beside her hands wrapped around her waist as her head was on his chest. Though he was sleeping she was much awake, her mind was on the omega. However she wasn't sure off his name or what his actual face looked like, due to him always looking down. A mysterious vibe he projected to her, and it only drew her in more. While just the thought off him causes many things to sprout in her, biting her bottom lip softly she closed her eyes as she remembered the feel of his hand.

After a few moments, she was struck with a scent so intoxicating it caused her to purr lowly as a knock on the door was heard. Moving Will's hands off her waist, which caused him to mumble a few inaudible words as he shifted around, she advanced towards the door. The knocking stopped as soon as she got off the bed, faint breathing quite heavy and quick was also heard. Apollo wrapped a lilac robe around her body, as she moved closer to the door causing her eyes to switch and burn a deep ruby. Hand on the handle she asked even though she knew who it was, and her tone came out breathy.

"Who is it?".

".....". Nothing was heard but the breathing from the person behind the door, she turned the handle and opened the door only wide enough for her to peak through. The omega's hair as usual falling forward, as his gaze was set on the floor, the dark ovarels he wore contrasted his milky skin which was exposed by his bare arms, which were muscular and firm. Apollo knew of his duty, to clean all the rooms so she opened the door wide and stepped aside. The omega brushed passed her and the small contact caused her to breathe out in pleasure, her eyes now a rubescent of lust.

Sitting herself on the edge of her bed, as she played with the quilt for a distraction she couldn't help but stare at the man, who was currently crouched low as he picked up a few books. How the books got there was an irrevelent topic to her, as she currently looked at the man's behind (ass). Stopping her drool she looked to a blank wall as she did her best to clam he burning, while she thought

"Shit.....Oh shit".

The omega got up finally and placed the books back on their shelf, Apollo mindlessly turned her gaze back to him as she ran a tongue over her bottom lip in hunger. Turning the omega accidentally met Apollo's gaze but instead of looking down he also licked his plump bottom lip with desire written all over his statuesque face, which grabbed all of Apollo's attention. His eyes burned the same scarlet Apollo's did, as his posture stood straight and commanding the complete opposite to how an omega should stand. Holding the intense eyecontact for a few moments, he shifted his gaze back to the floor though a smirk claimed his full lips.

Apollo snapped out as she saw him leave the room, and slumped on her bed as she heard the door close, her breathing went back to normal as his scent became weaker but still much there, though it was manageable. Looking up to the ceiling she placed a hand to her forehead which was burning up, she looked to will before releasing a sigh and thought

"Fuck".