Curiosity

(This will be shorter)

Apollo swallowed slowly, as she ran her lip over her bottom lip. Confusion dominated all her thoughts as she tasted the metallic and bitter taste, which could only be identified as blood. Grabbing the spoon from her chocolate jar, which luckily didn't slip from her hands during the Omega's unexpected acts. Biting her lip as she thought about before she winced because she accidentally bit into her cut, moments later she brought the spoon up to her lip so she could view her cut. Watching the reflection she blinked as she saw a small cut, swallowing slowly dropping the metal teaspoon.

Dashing to a full blown mirror, she gazed at herself and scratched her head with frustration. Pacing the room, hands resting on her hips as she looked blankly while mumbling words though they were inaudible. Feeling a presence behind her she turned around swiftly, holding her hand around the intruders' neck tightly.

"Bastard....Get out my fucking room!". However he Omega simply stated down at her with no fixed emotion, allowing her grip to tighten around his neck while tilting his head slightly.

"Answer me! I am your alpha". Apollo spoke as a growl released the Omega's lips, snarling at her with eyes a deep red, burning along with his growing his fury. Though with all this Apollo didn't shy down, instead she met the gaze with intensity as her eyes switched and mimicked his colour without her knowing.

"Speak bastard". Apollo demanded through gritted teeth her hands tightening her grip as much as she could, but the Omega showed no response to her with it. Roughly moving her hands from his neck she shoved them into her pockets, casual clothing she wore now as she just had her shift.

"I know of your species". She stated lowly as she eyed him up and down slowly, before clenching her fists within her pockets, to prevent her from the urge of touching him.

"I am not fond of your kind either, bastard".

".......". Nothing was spoken by the Omega as the corners of his lips curved upwards slightly, and his posture straightened. Looking towards Apollo, with an eyebrow raised as glanced over her figure with curiosity and desire. Apollo just leaned against a wall as one of her hands came out, pointing it to the door while she also stayed silent. Gathering his cleaning equipment he left the room but not before he ran his tongue over his upper set of teeth slowly, gaze set on Apollo while doing so.

"A silent threat, when he is of that kind...... Fuck".