Duties

Apollo woke up from the floor with a small yawn, her neck ached as she realised she must off fallen off the bed when sleeping. Her limbs begged to be released, and she knew she had to shift soon. Getting up she stripped down of her robe, noticing Will was still asleep she gave him a slight smile.

After she was all cleaned up for the day, and dressed in a grey suit this one was equipped with a grey pencil skirt, which stopped just above her knees. Pecking Will's forehead, she gently shook him causing him to stir in his sleep, however he stayed fast alseep. Chuckling lowly she placed her tongue into his ear shortly, making Will jolt up at the moist contact and frown.

"Really Apollo, a wet willie?"

"Why yes, you wasn't waking up to my shakes so I decided to try something else out". She said through her laughter as she held the bedside for support, though not long after Will joined in with her laughing fit. After they both composed themselves Will went into the bathroom to freshen up, as Apollo made her way downstairs to the pack meeting she had been advised to attend.

"He has been captured".

"Where did you get such information?".

"The mat-". Apollo heard muffled voices as she walked downstairs, she was not to sure of who they were talking about but she was struck with the Omega's scent and sighed in content with it.

"Mrs Orin....We have tragic new to share?". Her beta snapped her out a trance so great, Apollo simply nodded and took a seat, placing her hands interlocked into her lap as she waited for his words.

"An Alpha of another pack has been captured, to be exact the king of the sun". Apollo's eyes widened as she stood up instantly and  looked to her beta in utter shock, she knew of the prophecy very well and if both the Queen and King were killed all werewolves will be extinct.

"When did you get this intel?". Her gaze was locked on haneul (beta)  till the omega walked past as he was cleaning up their mess, her head tilted as all her focus on the news was changed for him. Eyeing his plump lips and perfectly sculpted face, as she wished to caress and observe him from a much closer distance, she took step closer to him while her eyes switched.

"His mate she howled didn't you hear it, Mrs Orin". Apollo looked back to Haneul and cleared her throat, before speaking as she shook her head slightly

"Um no, I think I was sleeping". Haneul gave her a nod that showed he understood as his gaze slyly flicked between Apollo and the Omega whose back was towards him and her, before haneul then spoke in a calm tone.

"That figures it, though we think the he is held in the night children's (Vampires) territory, as his scent is not being picked up which means he has crossed borders".

"Well we must rally up our pack and in a week I declare we cross the borders and discuss with the Night King". Apollo stated firmly she knew she was taking a risk going to speak to he king of vampires within their territory, but she had no other logical nor reasonable choice. Haneul gave her another simple nod though his focus was on the Omega, whose head perked up slightly at Apollo's mention of the Night king (Vampire king).

"Then it is settled, this meeting is now dismissed". Apollo declared as she sat back down in her seat, hands resting lightly on her lap.

"I shall go and inform your mate of the information". Haneul said as he finally turned his gaze from the omega, who was holding a couple of dirty plates. Apollo couldn't help but smile at the mentioned of Will, but then it slowly withered into a frown as she thought of how she thought of the Omega.

"Be on your way haneul, and the rest of you". She said all to quickly as she wanted some alone time, they all did their bows before leaving however all but one. The omega continued his duties, and Apollo sighed knowing that Omegas will not be referred to unless they are directly talked to otherwise if he also left it would be seen as disrespect, as the others would think the Omega is putting himself on the same level as them. Apollo knew how she must talk to the Omega and frowned at the word but spat it out quickly.

"Bastard, you may leave also". She watched as the Omega's posture straightened, before he slowly turned around as his pericing red eyes met Apollo's matching ones. Shivering with fear but also with slight pleasure by his gaze, Apollo stood up cautiously while she pointed to the door.

"Leave now, bastard". She said with more force, the Omega tightened his grip on the plate he was holding that she could see cracks forming on it, she blinked and felt fear wash over her. The Omega released a low chuckle as he moved towards her in a speed that no man nor wolf could match, she breathed out in shock but he was inches from her face. Staring at her with eyes now a deep ruby as he was crouched to meet her height, as Apollo held her breath. A few moments passed and Apollo couldn't hold back the desire she felt, fearlessly she moved her hand towards his face. Though an inch away from his cheek, he was out the door within the second along with the plates and all that rung through her ears was his chuckle.

"Fuck".