Children of the night.

(The King's son.... won't say his name yet)

Cold air ruffled Apollo's fur along with her fellow pack members. Scenary changing quick as they all sprinted towards the border is wolf form, which separated both night and sun children.

"LEFT". Apollo shouted through everyone's mind link as she led the pack, with will following behind her. The omega whom she was avoiding, was behind sprinting in his human form though not using his abilities (Vampire abilities) he could of over taken most of the pack. But he did not.

"HALT". With Apollo's vicious words all stopped abruptly, looking upwards Apollo looked to their opposing side, as she and the rest switched to their human forms.

A clan of beautiful creatures stood proud, eyes alert and aware as a malicious grin on all was provident. Hair swept in the direction of the wind, Black attire hugged tightly around their toned body and Apollo was trapped in a daze for a few moments. A tall man stepped forward, hair a dark brown and eyes a icy blue a crown of spikes was an his head, and a spear which spanned far was securely on his hand. The king.

"You demanded of our presence, do offer your statement". Beside the man was another the same height, though his eyes were the same as the king his hair was ice white and face of much younger years. Lips full and luscious and a crown of spikes also on his head though it was not as grand as the king, a trident of blue and white was held by his muscular hand. The King's son.

"We hear one of your kind...hold the king of the sun hostage and plans to exterminate them". She saw a small smirk brew on the King's son, as his eyes locked with Apollo's and flashed a white.

"Where did you hear such information". The King spat as his face held a look of pure disgust, a contrast from his son. On the Prince's face, the smirk still remained however his face was covered in amusement of the current situation. This made Apollo fill with sudden anger, she turned her gaze back to the son and spoke in a low tone.

"Would you care to share what you exactly  find amusing? ". The son simply twisted the large Trident with grace, and now all three edges were pointed to Apollo.

"I would care not, darling". His voice was deep and coated in an old English accent, which confused Apollo as she knew that the Royal clan has been in Korea for hundreds of years. As if reading her mind, the male tilted his head slightly as he looked to Apollo with a smile only Lucifer could produce. Sinful but heavenly.

"I have lived for a millennium, my birth place is not based here...do your research on me well next time. I am sure one does not want to perhaps...look beyond the crucial details". Will could see Apollo was about to loose it, so he stepped beside her and gripped her wrist with care, while muttering lowly.

"Love, you need to calm down...this behaviour is expected from their kind". 

"Do listen to what he is saying, I am merely being polite considering I want to run my trident slowly through such a...exquisite body, darling". The prince chuckled as he rested his trident on the floor head down, as the corner of his lips rose with his usual amusement. He heard Will along with the rest of the night (vampire) clan, due to their heightened senses which includes hearing. The prince glanced over the pack with a raised brow, as his smile developed into an arrogant smirk though he kept his lips sealed as he sensed his father wanted to speak. Eyes nonchalantly pursued Apollo's physique with an unreadable look that could not be identified, as Apollo simply scowled in return and tightened her hold around her gun. Anger flowing vividly through her veins, as she heard the prince's words. sharply turning her gaze to the king, fearing her current mindset towards the prince could cause a bigger problem then they were already in.

"Fucking cocky little...well not little..insignificant piece of shit". She thought as she waited on the king's words impatiently.