Uncle Papyrus

Sans kept walking in the bustling Snowdin town, his hoodie wrapped around the you to keep you warm. The snow crunched beneath his slippers, his walking motion rocked the baby centaur to sleep.

"Gosh, you're little, ain't you, kiddo?" Sans spoke up, a soft chuckle escaping him.
He continued walking until he reached his house, where he and his brother lived.

As soon as he got in, he lay you down on the sofa on a pillow, his hoodie and a blanket wrapped around you. You yawned cutely, your tail moving beneath the fabric.

"SANS! WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU?! YOU'RE NOT SLACKING OFF AGAIN, ARE YOU?! SANS!"

Papyrus yelled for his brother as he marched into the house, closing the door.

"Ssh, bro!" Sans whispered, coming in from the kitchen with a half-eaten hot dog in his hand.

"SANS, WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING? WHAT'S THE MATTER?!" He asked in his chipper but loud voice, a non-existent eyebrow raised.

Sans tilted his head towards the little bundle on the sofa.

Papyrus sighed.

"SANS! AT LEAST CLEAR UP THE BLANKET AND YOUR HOODIE!" He moaned, retrieving them.

The tall skeleton gasped softly, seeing you sleeping peacefully on the cushion.

You rested your head on your arms, laying on your side.

"Oh my god, Sans! you didn't tell me you had a little baby horse-human!" Papyrus whispered.

Sans chuckled.

"I found here near Alphys' lab, on her own. She was crying and hungry, so I took her back here to keep her safe" Sans explained.
Paps nodded.
"I see, Sans. But...does she have a name?" Papyrus asked.

"Hmm.....how about Papyrus the Second?"
Sans facepalmed and snorted.

"Paps, really? nah, I kinda like....Y/N. It suits her" he said with a nod. Papyrus' eyes lit up.
"SANS, THAT'S PERFECT!" He declared.
"For this day forth, this baby centaur will be known as Y/N!" Papyrus stated proudly.
"Yeah...Y/N....I like the sound of it" Sans said, tenderly stroking your hair, making you coo in your sleep.