Spending time with the Skelebros

Your E/C eyes slowly opened to see the two skeleton brothers, looking up at the taller one and back at the one who found you.
"Hey there, sleepy head. Glad to see you're awake" Sans said kindly, a warm smile on his face.

You babbled cutely in baby talk and reached your tiny hands out towards him for a hug, Sans gladly gave you one.

It was only when you peeked over Sans' shoulder you saw Papyrus standing behind him.

He grinned at you happily enough.

"HELLO THERE, TINY HORSE HUMAN CENTAUR!" Papyrus said with a wave.
The volume of his voice startled you, making you cry and bury your head into Sans' shoulder while he comforted you, gently shushing you.
"It's ok, don't cry. That's just Uncle Pappy, he's a cool and fun dude, little one. It's ok" Sans reassured you.
You sniffled and looked up at him.
"Aw, I'm sorry. The Great Papyrus didn't mean to frighten you! I was just saying hello!" he chirped, giving you a small wave again.
You waved your small arms, trying to copy him.
When the bros saw this they smiled and laughed softly.

"Aaaa...da?" you cooed, pointing at Sans.
"Yup. I'm Dad, kiddo" he said proudly.
Papyrus gasped.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT'S ADORABLE!" He squealed. "Can you say The Great Papyrus?"

You  looked confused, your tail moved slightly.

"Uuuh, Paps, that may be a little hard for them, y'know" Sans said gently, seeing his younger brother bow his head.

"Puh...pah....papp...ee...Pappy!" you said immediately after a few attempts.

Papyrus' eye-sockets seem to widen in glee and surprise.

"Well done, kid" Sans chuckled, giving you a kiss on the forehead. You giggled cutely, looking at the proud brothers before you.

Sans wiped a bit of grime from your face with his sleeve tenderly.

"Hmm...looks like she'll need a bath, bro, she's a bit grubby. Can you run the water?" he asked, Papyrus nodded and went off.

Uh oh!

Time to escape!

You shakily got to your feet and tried stumbling away, your shaky foal legs not making it easy for you, falling over a few times.

Sans got you back.

"Nuh uh, kiddo. It'll be nice" Sans reassured you.

Even so, you tried to get away so you didn't have to experience the dreaded bath.

"Noooo!" you whined, trying to hide.

The lazy skeleton sighed, running out of puff after chasing you around the living room; he almost tripped over the floor a couple of times.

You smirked, running, until you ran into a solid chest, feeling arms around you.

"Gotcha" Sans said with a smirk of his own.

Sans carefully got up upstairs to the bathroom as you pouted, folding your arms.

"Yeah, I know, but you need a bath, princess, you're covered in dirt" Sans sighed, carrying you.

Paps finished running the water.

"Ready, Y/N?" Papyrus asked. You shook your head.

"Aaw, c'mon. You'll enjoy it" Sans told you, running his skeletal fingers through your hair.

You huffed, but let the bath time commence.

Afterwards, the brothers took you downstairs and watched TV with you (Paps wiped the last remaining drops of water off his battle body with a dry cloth, as Sans wrung out his hoodie outside before coming in.)

When Mettaton appeared on the screen, you watched Papyrus fangirl immensely, your own tiny hand reaching out to touch the screen, enjoying the robot's performance.

Sans, being the protective brother -and now parent- kept a close eye-socket on you.

"Y/n, move back a little, ok? you'll hurt your eyes that way" Sans said sternly but softly.

You stepped back a few paces, looking up at him and pointing at Mettaton.

Sans smiled wider.

"You like him, huh?"

You nodded, trotting back to Sans. Suddenly you sneezed like a kitten and sniffled.

"Gesundheit" Sans chuckled.

"OH MY GOSH! Y/N SNEEZES LIKE A KITTEN!" Papyrus squealed, Sans snorted.

"She does indeed, Papyrus."

It wasn't long before you all watched TV again together, falling asleep next to each other as the day transformed like a butterfly into night-time, the artificial lighting in Snowdin making it look like starlight shone down on the snow.

The brothers slept either side of you while you curled up in the middle, Sans' arms were around you, Papyrus leaned back against the sofa.