8- The Giant School for Wand Wavers

Percy's POV
I felt a gentle hand wake me up. I looked up and saw Mrs. Weasley.

"It's six o'clock, dear. Wake Annabeth up." she says. "I already have breakfast ready." I gently shake Annabeth.

"Annabeth, wake up." I say softly. Her eyes flutter open, and she smiles at me. "Mrs. Weasley has breakfast ready."

"Okay." she says. She gets dressed in jeans and a slightly large tshirt. She throws her hair into a ponytail, and slips on her converse. I slip on a tshirt and jeans, and we make our way downstairs. Mrs. Weasley had a big breakfast thrown together for everyone, we fill a plate, and sit down beside one another at the table. Around six thirty, everyone else starts to fill in at the table. A little before seven Blackjack and one of his friends come and help us to Hogwarts.

"We'll be with the Slytherin's, but you can always come and as us anything." I say to the wizards.

"Where will we be?" Leo asks.

"McGonagall has a tower ready for you." Annabeth says. "I'll lead you to the tower while Percy takes care of the Slytherin's."

"Okay." he says. We smile. We get on Blackjack and load all of our stuff onto the other Pegasus.

It's not that much, thanks to Hermione, who enlarged the bag. Even though Hecate gave us knowledge of everything Wizard, we don't trust ourselves with those wands. Everyone waves goodbye as Blackjack guides us to Hogwarts.

 ***************

The castle is huge. I expect Annabeth to start blabbering about the architecture, but when I lean over to look at her face (as she is in front of me) she is asleep. I smirk, but when Blackjack lands, I wake her up again. Sure enough, she starts to ramble about why I didn't wake her up earlier because the architecture is amazing. I simply tell her because she's not resting for one, but two.
McGonagall is waiting at the front steps, and greets us with a smile.

"Welcome, Mr. Jackson. And Mrs. Jackson." she says.

"It's Percy and Annabeth." I say, and shake her hand.

"Oh, I know." she says. "Chiron has kept me well informed. Including about you expecting, Annabeth." Annabeth smiles. "But we are glad you are here to teach this class, and Madame Pomfrey is amazing at everything that comes her way. She once regrew Harry's bones after a sadly chosen professor came."

"Well, she might be mending bones from kids in our class. We're going to try to make it as safe as possible, though." Annabeth tells her.

"I'm sure. Well, I have an entire tour of the rooms you need to know about..."McGonagall begins. I look at Annabeth. She shrugs and I follow them around. The first room we see is our room. We drop off our bags without a second glance because of the huge castle. All I can say is that I'm glad to have Annabeth at my side to venture this huge castle, and adventure.

Crappy chapter, I know. Wattpad has been acting up, and this was the second chapter I'd written during the time I could not publish chapters. 
This story I dedicate to Captain1217, and my amazing little sister. No, she is not on Wattpad, but will always listen to my stories. I love her so much, and would not be the full person I am without her.
So, my dear booklovers (which is what I will call you guys) I thank you for all the support you give me just by reading my stories. I love you guys!
Peace Out!
Hannah!