17- Mrs. Malfoy Meets People like Her Son

Percy's POV
I met up with Draco after his Quidditch practice. His mother sat at my desk while we waited for Draco. Annabeth came in a few minutes after his mother, wrapped in a thin jacket with her hair pulled up in a messy, yet attractive ponytail.
"Sorry. I slept in." Annabeth says, with a yawn following.
"Your fine." I say. Draco sits beside his mother. He smiles at me, which I gladly return.
"So, Mrs. Malfoy, has Draco told you why you are here?" I ask her gently.
"Not exactly." she responds, with a very noticeable British accent.
"Draco has told us that he believes he is a half-blood." I say.
"We've tried to keep that a secret! People would freak out if they found out his father was a... um.. ah..." Mrs. Malfoy says.
"A god. Hades." Annabeth says.
"What?... Pfft. No! The greek gods are not real!" she says.
"You know that they are, Mrs. Malfoy. And we are very happy to say we're continuing our job of finding demigods even in the UK." Percy says.
"Your... um, job?" she questions.
"Hi. My name is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon." I say.
"Hi. My name is Annabeth Jackson, daughter of Athena." Annabeth says. Annabeth takes my hand, which had been resting on the table.
"Hi. My name is Nacrissa Malfoy. My son is a son of Hades." Mrs. Malfoy says. I smile.
"First off, he's a great student." I say. "And a great boyfriend. My sister talks extremely high of him. And lastly, he would make an amazing demigod. His sword defenses are flawless. He beats everyone in his class except the other demigods." I say. "When the school year is over, we would like for Draco to come home for a few hours, then come to America to get further training and protection. In all honesty, it's a miracle he is still alive, since he's known for a while that he is a demigod."
"I would be honored to allow him to go learn with his kind. He hasn't been happy here. Being a demigod will allow him to be himself, I think." Mrs. Malfoy smiles at me. "Just allow him to come home for a while before he leaves. Allow him to pack, get his clothes washed, things like that."
"Of course. I may or may not be with him when he comes home. It might be my sister." I say. As if on cue, Pearl walks in the room.
"Draco, what's wrong?" she asks. Draco looks at her, smiling. She looks around. "I've interrupted something, haven't I?"
"It kind of involves you too, so no." Annabeth tells her.
"Okay." Pearl says. She sits beside Draco.
"Pearl, this is Mrs. Malfoy, Draco's mom." Annabeth says. Pearl leans over, and shakes his mother's hand.
"Hi, I'm Pearl." she says.
"Nacrissa Malfoy." Mrs. Malfoy says, shaking her hand back. She smiles at Pearl, and Pearl gives an unsteady smile. She glances at Draco.
"You never said anything about me meeting your mother." she mumbles to Draco.
"You'll be fine, she seems to like Percy and Annabeth." he mumbles back. She smiles then looks at us expectantly. We tell her the plan.
"I imagine we'll need to get back to Camp right after the baby's born." Annabeth says.
"What baby?" Draco asks casually.
"Our baby." I answer. He looks from me, to Annabeth, and back again.
"Okay." He says. Pearl whispers something in his ear, and all I get is the word, 'Future,' and Draco turns a deep shade of red. I smile at the couple.
"Well, it's set. I'll have to tell Lucius, and he will not be happy. Just, wish me the best of luck." Mrs. Malfoy says.
"If it gets rough enough, I know a safe place you can live after Draco trains." I tell her.
"Thank you, but I think it'll be alright." she says. She plants a kiss on Draco's cheek. "I'm very proud of you." she says, looking into his eyes. She looks at Pearl. "Make sure he stays out of trouble, alright?"
"I learned everything I know from Annabeth, who has to keep Percy in check." Pearl responds. She tells us goodbye, then Apparates out of the castle (special permission from McGonagall.)