21- A Wizard Update

Hermione's POV

I had not seen Annabeth in weeks. Every time I would ask Percy, he would just say, she's resting, or she's in the kitchen, or she's asleep. But one day, when I ask him, he says, "Taking care of Luke."

"Luke?" I question.

"Yeah, our son." He says. "She was in the infirmary for the past three days, with my mom helping her."

"I didn't know that." I say softly.

"I'm about to go see her, and if you want, I can give you a pass when you're done." Percy says. I smile.

"I'd like that." I tell him. I follow him to the Slytherin dorm.

"ημίθεος Έτος." Percy says in Greek. (A/N, He said Demigod Year. I didn't know what else to do.) I wish I knew Greek, like he and Annabeth do. It would help me understand what they're saying half the time. The door opens, and I find a scary and cozy room, with three labeled doorways. One said 'Teacher's Room'. Another said, 'Girl's Rooms', and the last said, 'Boy's Rooms'. There were a few students asleep on the couches and everything.

"Why are there students in here?" I ask him.

"Luke didn't sleep good, last night. He had a new bed, new surroundings, new everything to him. He kept some of us up all night. The rooms right beside ours, Pearl's on the girls side, and Draco's on the boys side, they didn't get any sleep. I told those teachers to give them a pass, and I'd deliver homework at the end of the day." Percy answers. I look around. Pearl was sitting in Draco's lap, her head on his shoulder, clutching both of his hands, and Draco was asleep with his head on hers.

'Maybe he's not as bad as we thought.' I think to myself. Pearl shifts on his lap, and his head pops up, and his eyes immediately go to her. Once he realizes she's okay, he lays his head back on hers and falls asleep again.

"They've been like that since breakfast was over." Percy says, smiling.

"So, are you and Pearl full blooded siblings, or half-siblings?" I ask. I think about my parents. I did find them after the war, and their memories were restored. They scolded and tried to ground me when they found out, then I reminded them that in the Wizard World, I was an adult. I let them think they could ground me, though.

"We're whole siblings. My mom actually had me when she was twenty, not eighteen. But the gods tricked her to think otherwise. But as soon as she laid eyes on Pearl, her memories cleared, she realized she was two years older than she thought. I follow Percy into the Head's room, where Annabeth was laying, taking care of a little baby boy. She gets up, placing Luke in his crib.
"Hermione! Its so good to see you!" She says, and gives me a hug. We sit for the rest of the class period, and I smile the entire time, glad to have my friend back.

Ron's POV
Where was my girlfriend? She wasn't in DADA,  where we had a sub, after Mr. Haley tried to take on the centaurs, but ended up getting taken to the infirmary, still on the brink of death. No complaining. During my free period, I search for her, and end up at the Slytherin dorm. One of the little kids let me in, and I hear her laughter coming from the Head's room. I knock on the door, and enter the room to find Hermione holding a little baby.

"Hey, Ron!" They say in unison.

"Hey." I answer.

"This is Luke, Annabeth and Percy's baby." Hermione tells me. I smile.

"Congratulations!" I tell Annabeth.

"Thanks." She answers. "Its been a while. How are you?" She asks.

"Good." I sit beside Hermione, and we talk until it was time for Potions.

Harry's POV
My best friends disappeared after DADA, which Hermione wasn't even in. I sighed in relief when they entered Potions. We sat through the class, and I got their attention.

"Where were you guys?" I ask them.

"With Annabeth and Percy. Did you know Annabeth had her baby?" Hermione asks.

"No. I didn't. I'll have to stop by and tell them congratulations." I say.  And I do. I follow Harry after dinner, and I get to meet Lucas Charles. He has his father's eyes, and his mothers hair, already. Eventually, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione found me, and once Draco and Pearl came in, it just became a gathering of friends. It was great to catch up, as the rest of the demigods filed in. The room was crowded, and filled with people, which made the room very hot. But, in the end, it was worth it because I got to catch up with a lot of friends.

A/N

You guys, I feel like he worst author ever! It has been forever since I've updated. If you're getting bored, or have nothing to read, I've been working big time on my Mortals Meet Percabeth. I've been working on that, and this is the shortest and crappiest chapter I've written, but I feel like you guys really deserved an update.

Now, this book only has two more chapters left. Then... I've got a surprise..... But don't worry! It's a good surprise!!!! I love you all, my booklovers!

Hannah