Epilogue

4 Years Later

Draco's POV

The camp was huge. That was the only way to put it then, and it still is. Hades claimed me as soon as I walked into the camp barrier, just as mom said he would. I looked at Pearl, who was trying to tech the new little Poseidon camper how to control water. She was only ten years old, and her name is Callie. Her mom dropped her off, with a hug, and a letter, and a bunch of drachmas. Pearl said the woman said to her, "I need to see her face at least once a month, but the monsters are constantly coming."

I looked at the child. She was frustrated, but still trying. Eventually, she just fell back on the sand. I come up beside Pearl.

"Have you tried everything?" I ask her.

"Everything!" she exclaims. "I have no clue what else to do."

"I know I'm not a son of Poseidon, but what if I tried something?" I ask her.

"Go ahead." she says. I come up beside the girl.

"Hey." I say. "Are you okay?"

"No!" she yells. "I can making a freaking water bottle explode when I get angry, but, when I try to control it, nothing!" I nearby water bottle explodes, proving her point. "Ugh!" she exclaims, and falls back on the sand. I crouch beside her.

"Can I try something with you?" I ask her. She sighs, then sits up.

"Why not? I've already failed so much." She says. I look at her kindly, and smile. She stands up, brushes herself off, and looks at me. I have her extend her arm, and talk gently.

"Okay, focus on something that isn't the water. Focus on the good days you had with your mom. Focus on the sweet cookies she would make, or the days you spent at the mall and the movies with your friends." I say.

"Can I focus on the days that I got to spend reading? Because, unlike you guys, I don't have dyslexia. Chiron said it wasn't a requirement." she asks. I give a little nod.

"Yes. Okay. Focus on the good, long days you spend reading, in your bed, with your favorite music playing. Snacks and drinks spread around your room, from where you were moving around in excitement and anticipation." I say. She takes a deep breath, and closes her eyes. I watch in amazement as the water begins to form into a pattern. Twisting around nothing, the going everywhere to create an intricate design I don't believe we could draw fast enough. She opens her eyes, and turns around quickly in amazement.

"Focus! We need to keep this here for a few minutes. No one touch it!" I say. Pearl looks around in amazement. A car pulls up to the Poseidon cabin, and Percy comes out. He walks slowly towards us, as Pearl carefully stands up.

"Whoa." he says. "Pearl?"

"That's not me- that's Callie." Pearl says. Percy looks at the little girl, as her Poseidon magic begins to fade as the waters curl back into the lake and land with a slight 'plop.'

"Wow." Percy says. "This kid has skill." Callie blushes deeply. Pearl and I smile at him. Percy takes her up the walk, to see a pregnant Annabeth, holding hands with a four year old Luke, and two year old Selina Bianca. I grab Pearl before she can follow them.

"Not so fast." I say. I kiss her deeply.

"And what was that for?" She asks

"Nothing. Just because I love you." I smile at her. She kisses me once more, and we head up the dock hand in hand. I look around me and realize this this was all so worth it. I have my girl, my friends, my family. It was all worth it. And I can't wait to see what the future holds.

*******
Here you go! My first book, finished! Omg, I can't believe it! I am so thankful for all of those who stuck with me and voted and commented. I thank you so much for your support.

For those of you who were told that there was a sequel: Sadly, I decided to take it down, because it had been over a year since I wrote anything in it, and I just did not have any ideas to continue it. I'm writing this November 26, 2018, and the book will have it's official warning on December 1st. The official day I plan on deleting the book, as well as my other incomplete books, is January 1st, 2019. I'm terribly sorry to dissapoint and that I could not find the ideas I was hoping for to continue the books.  

Signing off, 
Hannah