11- Am I a Demigod?

Draco's POV
Annabeth fell asleep on Percy's shoulder, but Percy was still awake staring at the fire.
"You didn't hit on her, did you?" he asks me.
"I was going to." I admit. I didn't want to, but he was still a professor.
"I saw Pearl looking at you." he tells me.
"You did?" I say. "How old is she?"
"Seventeen." he answers. "I'm pretty sure she likes you."
"I thought she would have a boyfriend." I tell him. "I think I like her too."
"Then ask her out." I say.
"It's just... I usually hit on other girls to make the one I like jealous. I thought she might resent me." I say.
"Draco, Pearl is a lot like Annabeth. She forgives, she's kind, she understands, she's amazing. Don't underestimate her. If she wasn't my sister, and if I didn't have Annabeth, I'd probably go out with her, even though I'm five years older than her." Percy says. I give a small smile.
"Do you think she would really go out with me?" he says.
"Maybe wait a week, or a little less. Show her a place that's special to you, be kind to her, show compassion, offer to help her, do things that girls like. It'll add to the amount she likes you. But don't stop when you start dating." He advises.
"Percy, can I ask you a question?" I ask. There was something about this guy... he radiated power, along with a lot of his friends.
"Yeah. Sure." he answers.
"My mom, um, told me a story about my real dad. She said that, even though we say I'm not, I'm kind of a half-blood, in two different ways. I'm half wizard, and half god. My mom's a witch, dad's a god. She said his name was... Hades. I told her it was ridiculous. But she said it was true, and it was why she never had any more kids, because she wanted my dad to think I was his kid. My dad kind of forced her into marriage, so she kind of cheated on him. Said she was with some friends. But really, she was meeting with my dad. So, could that story have been true? You guys radiate power, and I'm breaking a promise to my mom, but do you think that I might be a demigod?" I tell him all this because I think he might be one too. That they all might be one.
"Draco, I think it's very possible. If your mom told you that you are one, then you probably are. I, um, I found out by walking through the barrier of Camp Half-Blood. It happened after your dad took my mom. It was a trial, but everything the gods do is a trial for us, pretty much. So, if you think you are one, I'd like to meet your mom, and maybe you could come to America and come to camp with us. And, if your dad really is Hades, then you have two siblings here." Percy says. "Maybe this Saturday, I could get your mom up here, and we can talk."
"I would really appreciate it." I nod.
"Cool. In the meantime, I think Pearl really likes you. So, be nice to her for a day, I'll talk to her, and get back to you." he says. He picks Annabeth up, carries her bridal style up to stairs to his room.