15- Assuming and Advice (?)

Piper's POV
I saw everyone, including Percy and Annabeth, hanging around Draco Malfoy. I wonder if they knew his past? If they did, they'd leave him for his old friends. I saw Pearl and Draco leaving DADA for their free time, and the demigod in me listened.
"So, I'll see you after class in the Slytherin common room?" Draco says.
"I'll be there. I can't wait for tomorrow." Pearl says. I glance around the corner. I see Pearl reach up and give Draco a kiss on the cheek.
"See you. I need to go find Piper." she says. Pearl heads up the stairs to the demigod tower, and Draco heads down to the Slytherin room. We had free hour, then Charms, then Potions. I couldn't wait until four o'clock- classes were over! Yay!!
Wait... Pearl said she was going to find me. Stupid ADHD! I climb the stairs to the demigod tower. I meet Pearl at the top step.
"Hey!" she says.
"Hey!" I respond. "Aphrodite and Poseidon." I say, looking at the door. It'll unlock at the sound of our godly parent. The door opens. We walk inside and I drag her to my room.
"What's wrong, Piper?" she asks. I sit down on my bed and she sits beside me.
"I saw you with Draco." I say.
"And?" she says.
"And, I know he's a bad influence. I think Percy would agree." I tell her.
"He is not!" she says. "I actually came up here for relationship advice, but I guess that will have to wait!"
"Pearl, Draco's past is full of bad things. He was a supporter of Voldemort, as well as his parents!"
"Did he ever tell you he was forced by his father and Voldemort? Did you know his mother was forced into marriage by his stepdad? You may know some about his past, but you do not know how it's shaped him! He's a demigod, just like us! There's a lot more to him than his past!" She says, near yelling. "I thought we were best friends, Piper."
"We are! But he could be lying!" I tell her.
"He could take a truth serum, and his answers wouldn't change!" Pearl says. I sigh. I've really hurt her.
"I'm sorry, Pearl. You know you're like a little sister to me. I'm just looking out for you. I don't want him to hurt you. That's one of the worst rules that was set by the Aphrodite cabin. I'm sorry I judged him by his parentage." I say.
"It's okay. Now, do you think it would help our relationship if we were on the Slytherin Quidditch tem together, or would it harm our relationship?" she asks.
"I think doing something together would be great. But... do you even have a broom?" I ask.
"Well, um, yes. I do. Draco got it for me so we could do Quidditch together. It was his idea." she says, blushing a little.
"Well, again, I'm sorry. Really. And please don't any anything to Draco. Please?" I beg, adding charmspeak to my voice.
"Of course. We're not only best friends- we're humans. We're going to mess up." Pearl says.
"You speak a lot of deep stuff, ya know?" I tell her.
"I've lived with Percy and Annabeth, as well as my mom and step-dad. All of them- except my mom- have either said deep or dramatic stuff. You learn and hear a lot!" she says. I give her a hug, which she returns.