Introductions

I want to say thank you if you're taking the time to read my story! As I'm sure you can see, this is a Harry Styles Fanfic

I want to say thank you if you're taking the time to read my story! As I'm sure you can see, this is a Harry Styles Fanfic. Some timing and dates may be off but it is written in the present. I will be adding flashbacks throughout the story to add a personal touch with the characters. I know Harry didn't cut his hair until 2016, but in this book it's shorter when they first meet. If you see some things that are off or don't make sense please let me know! Just please leave kind words and encouraging criticism 😊. The first chapter will be up soon. Also, please vote, and comment. I would love to hear from you guys. Thank you!

This story is mine and I do not give permission for copying. I do not know
Harry Styles personally(boo 😞)and this is pure fiction.

Warning: This story will contain adult themes. Cursing, some violence, drugs, and very graphic sexual content. A lot of it. Yolanda and Harry have a very healthy sexual relationship, plus I enjoy smut haha. I will not post any warnings before chapters. So please, if you're not comfortable with any of this, I suggest stopping right here.

Happy readings!! 😘😘😘

~Juanetta