Chapter 8 • Let the Games Begin •

"Cheater!"

I shook my head. "Says the person who used the word twat."

Harry and I have been playing a game of Scrabble for the last 40 minutes and he is not taking it well that I came ahead in points.

"What? Twat is a word! At least you're familiar with mine. Azan....really? He looked over the board and narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "You don't play fair."

I threw my head back laughing hard. I don't know why I found it so funny. Maybe it was the sour look on his face. "You're such a sore loser baby."

He pouted. "I am not. I just don't think it's fair to use a word I have never heard of. You only know it because one of your clients are Muslim."

"Do you hear yourself? You sound ridiculous. Just because you've never heard of the word doesn't mean it's not real. I won. So that means it's your turn to do the laundry," I told him.

We both equally hated folding clothes. I did most of the organizing, keeping the rooms clean and in order. I was slightly OCD about things being in their own proper places. Harry mainly kept up with the kitchen. He liked washing dishes. That man of mine is strange.

"Fine. Cheater," he huffed.

I was getting ready to bite back at him but I was interrupted by a knock on our front door.

I glanced at Harry. "Are you expecting someone?"

"No."

He walked over and looked through the peephole and smiled, swinging it open. "Nialler! What the hell mate," he pulled him in for a hug.

"Hey ya, Harry! How's it goin?" He looks at me. "Yolanda, hey, sweets how are ya?"

I got up walking over to him. "I'm good," I said hugging him. "What brings you here? I had no idea you were in the area."

"What, I need a reason to visit me best mate and his beautiful girlfriend?" he asked winking at me.

"Hey, hey. Lay off the eye twitching brother," Harry swatted his shoulder. "It's good to see you mate. It's been too long."

"That it has been," Niall stepped into the living room. "Did I interrupt a game?"

"Oh, no we finished it," I smirked at Harry. "I won."

"She cheated," Harry pointed towards me.

"Harry is just upset because he has to fold our laundry now," I told Niall laughing.

"Wait, ya beat Harry at Scrabble?"

"Look," Harry points at the board. "That's the word she used."

"Oh sweet Jesus, Harry. Drop it," I shook my head.