Chapter 14 • Teddy Who? •

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" Harry asked me for the hundredth time.

I nodded my head. "Yes, baby. Now go. If I need anything I'll call you."

He scratched the back of his head. "I can wait a little while longer before I leave--"

"Harry, my mother will be here in an hour or so. I promise I won't burn the house down or injure myself in the meantime," I laughed at him.

He was flying to LA just for the day to meet with his producers, to finish up where he left off from last time. He left some things that need to be done. We finally got everything into our new place and almost unpacked.

"I can push my flight back a couple of hours, Lon. It's no biggie."

"Go, go, go! You're driving me nuts. You will be back tomorrow night, and you can't keep Stuart waiting," I kissed his cheek.

"I don't want to miss anything. What if the baby moves for the first time while I'm gone? Or you get a new craving?" He literally pouted.

I held up one finger. "One day, babe. That's all."

I don't know how he's going to cope when he has to do promo for his album and film. From the looks of it, I think I'll handle it better.

"Fuck. Alright, I'll see you tomorrow night. Promise me you will call if anything happens. Please?" 

"Promise. I love you," I pressed my lips to his. "Do you have your gum?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I'll call you when I land in a few hours. I love you, too." He bent down and kissed my stomach. "Love you, peanut. Take care of your Mum. And no kicking her until I get back, ok?"

He stood up and grabbed his bag. I noticed how his arm flexed under his tight, silky sleeve. Christ, he looked so good today. I wanted to run my hand over the muscle and feel it bulge.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want me to miss my flight?" He shifted from one foot to the other.

I moved my eyes to his, meeting them. "No..I'm fine. Just checking out my hot ass boyfriend." I stepped closer taking his hand. "Please be safe," I said while walking with him to the door.

"Always," he kissed me again. "Be back soon, baby girl."

I watched him put his bag in the back, then get in the passenger side and buckle up. He rolled his window down as they were pulling away. "I love you!" He yelled.

I waved. "Love you!"

Closing the door behind me I took a deep breath. I took my phone out looking at the time. I went through my contacts clicking on a photo of a black and white cat. I brought it to my ear, hearing it ring.

"Hey, lover!" Came from the other end.

"Gem! Where are you guys at?" I peeked out the window, feeling antsy.