Chapter 5 • Tortillas and Pork Sword •

I hung up my phone smiling to myself. Gemma will be here soon. She is going to be staying with us for two weeks for Harry's birthday and he is going to be ecstatic. I felt bad because he hasn't seen his family in a while. Besides Anne who flew in for an unexpected visit, but she will be back again with Robin and Gemma.

We spent Christmas with my grandparents in Spain. We took my mother over there as a gift to her. I was very grateful to Harry for that because we hadn't seen them in almost 5 years. He was more than happy though because he got to see my roots of where my family is from.

Speaking of mother, mine is here right now. Ever since the incident with delivery man last week she has been coming around more. She is bugging Harry in his studio downstairs. I'm ashamed to admit my mother has a small crush on him. It's innocent obviously and Harry thinks it's funny though it can embarrass me at times when she pinches his ass. Also he wasn't joking. He has not left my side for a minute. Between those two it felt suffocating but I understood their reasonings.

Turns out delivery man, who's name is Tevin Crump(yeah, I know) had been stalking me for 6 months. It's crazy I never noticed anything out of the ordinary. He had pictures of me all over his apartment from different times but the ones that bothered Harry the most were the ones of me at home working in my garden.

I went to the police department a few days ago and did my statement. They will be keeping in touch, giving me updates on his trial and letting me know when I would need to appear in court. That was something I did not look forward to. I know it needs to be done though, and Harry promised he will be there by my side.

I was torn about that. I want him there for the support, but I don't want him to have to deal with the media. Word had somehow gotten out already about what happened and people are already putting his name out there. And with his upcoming movie and album I don't want this to effect it. He is more worried about me though. Some of his fans are not taking it very well. Saying things like I deserved it, or had it coming. Or who would stalk her, she's not even that pretty. He was taking those comments harder than me. Sure it was harsh, but I didn't let it get to me. I knew what I was getting into when I became Harry Styles' girlfriend. You should have seen his face when the headlines read he was dating a Spanish woman. The one things he can't stand the most is racism so he took that very personal.

My nose started to pick up the smell of chorizo and pork making my stomach growl. I slid on a pair of some fuzzy socks, put my hair up in a loose bun and headed downstairs.

Stepping in the kitchen I could see my mom and Harry at the stove. She was showing him how to know when the chorizo was done so it could be added to the pork and green beans.