Chapter 9 • Hospitality and Vinyls •

Harry's POV

God she tasted so fucking good against my tongue. I was always so greedy when it came to being between her legs, with my face buried in her warm, wet folds.

I loved seeing her lose control from my doing. Every lick, every bite, every tug, would send her in a frenzy. I especially loved it when her legs would tremble. Fuck I was so hard.

I reached my hand up taking her nipple in my fingers, pinching it. Feeling the hard nub roll on my thumb.

"I wanna hear you, Lon. Tell me how good it feels, baby," I said, placing her clit in my lips and sucking hard on it. It drove her crazy when I did this.

"Ohh...Jesus, Harry!" Her body twitched on my mouth from the result of my lips. I smirked to myself.

Placing both of my hands on each of her thick thighs, I pushed them back giving me better access. Told you I was greedy.

I slid my tongue down, pushing it into her needy opening. Her hands went to my head, yanking my hair.

That's it baby, pull that fucking hair.

Sitting up, I glanced over my shoulder to see Niall watching us. I know what you're probably thinking. How could I do this with my girlfriend (that I happen to love more than anything) with someone watching us. Simple. I enjoy it. It's a rush of constant adrenaline to have someone witness what is supposed to be a "private" act. I also liked being on the other side, my eyes devouring every little movement made. I've done this before, and so has Lon, but this is our first together. Not just anyone could be apart of this. Not with my baby. I trust Niall. I might let him have more fun. Maybe.

"Baby that..feels..so good" Lon was panting. I was pumping two fingers in and out of her, feeling her insides clench. I knew if I kept this up she was gonna come on my fingers.

The problem I have when it comes to Lon, is that I don't know if I want to make love to her, or fuck her like it's my last time. She brings so many emotions out of me that I have never experienced before, so it's hard to keep myself controlled.

I palmed myself through my pants, putting down pressure to relieve some of the ache. I knew Niall had to be sitting over there in the same shape.