Chapter 1

Its not easy being a mother,  Some days I amazes myself at how fast I adapt to this new change. I was not always a 9-5 hardworking mother. In fact I never image enjoyong  a simple life. I was 24 years old  birth name Joseline but everyone call me kat since a younging. I grew up in the projects. Surrounding by drugs death and poverty. At a young age I knew this was not a life for me. Not to be cocky but I was too pretty for the ghetto.
I was black African American but had spanish features. I was always envy for my carmel complexion and long wavy hair grewing up. At 16 I  started dancing a way to make fast money. After working for just two months I had save enough for a nice studio downtown and a 2013 sonata. It wasn't much but I was finally out the hood.

"Kat you got a call" said my co-worker june.
Taking the phone from june I answered.
"Hello who dis?"
" Hey beautiful nice hearing your voice"
It was rod one of my faithful clients. He was white and in his early 30s. He was a sucessful high end realtor. With blue grey eyes and blonde hair.
"Oh hey wats up" I replied
"Can we do lunch tomorrow I have a job proposal for u "
"Ok tomorrow"
"I'll pick you up around 1"

I hung up and returned the phone to june. I made my pay outs for the night and headed home. It was 4:30 in the morning and my feet and body ache from dancing. I secretly hated my job but knew it was my only source of income and quitting was not a option. I thought about what  Rod said on the phone earlier about a job proposal.  My mind wondered as I  pulled up in front of my complex. Opening the door grabbing my purse full of cash I push the complex entry door open and walked towards my apartment.

Next Day

It was 9:30 am when I woke up. No matter how late I went to sleep I couldnt sleep pass 10. Getting up I head to the shower. As the hot water touch my body I shivered it felt so relaxing on my sore body. After 10 minutes I got out head to my closet to find something sexy but still classy to put on. I decided on a mid knee bodycon dress with some cute boots. I decided to go out to breakfast handling a couple errands and make it back home. To meet up with Rod as agreed on.