Chapter 3

It was the day of the bachelor party. I had a hair appointment at 8 that morning and after that was my mink lashes and nail appointment. I knew today was going to be a long day. I rolled out of bed heading to the shower it was 6:30am. It took me about 30 mins to head out the house. Trying to stay on scheduled. After pulling up to the shop I call june. I wanted to make sure her and the other girls was on point. They were representing me and only bad bitches were allowed.
June picked up on the 3rd ring.
"Hey kat wats up"
"At the salon getting my lace installed did you talk to your girls I need them to be on point tonite"
"Dont sweat that dey always on point trust me you wont be disappointed " june stated cockily.
"Aite but if Im not feeling em then its a wrap"
"Chill kat I got dis talk to you later"

We both hung up.
I was out of the chair by 9. Heading to get my mink lashes did. I ran into Rod.

"Looking beautiful as always"
I blused a lil smiling back.
"Wats up ready for tonight?"
"Of course shit finna be lit"
I laughed at the used of his word lit.
" You been hanging at the strip club to long" I joked.
" I'll see you tonight "
"Ok Beautiful save me a dance" He said walking off.

I was finish getting beatified by 2 in the afternoon. So I called flip to see would he like to join me for lunch. Other than sex our chemistry was wonderful.

"Hello" flip answered after the 3rd ring.
"Feel like joining me for lunch" I said getting straight to the point.
"Ugh... Not today I have some business to handle maybe later"
"I'll be busy later " I snapped into the phone immediately hanging up.
I dont know why but at that moment I was in my feelings.
I quickly dismissed the feeling and headed to Applebee's.
I had a light lunch and was about to leave when the most cutest male walked in. He was dark skin with a head full of waves and a smile full of golds. I wasn't the type to approach men first but I was instantly craving him.

"Hey" I said softly as I walk pass. He look and smile.
"Hey to your fine ass leaving already"
"Yea but enjoy your meal and maybe after give me a call" I said quickly regretting it as the words slip out my mouth.
To my surprise he reach for my phone and dail his number.
"Dis way I have you number and you have mines,
I laughed "so wat to save it under"
"Chuck"

Chuck.
At that time I only saw him as eye candy wasnt even sure I would used his number and certainly not thinking he would change my life for the best.

June and the girls came to my house to get dressed for tonight.
To my amazed they were beyond my expectations. I smiled at june "babygirl you did good"
June laughed "told you I had your back".
Leaving the girls to finish up I went upstairs to my private stash. Taking out 4 pills I took one put the rest in my purse. I hated my job and needed something to relaxed.
Heading back downstairs to get ready to leave. I texted Rob. We're on our way.

I didnt wait for his reply I put the address in my gps and heading to the beach. We pulled up to the Trump hotel and give the valet my car walking up. We were surprise to be meeted and escorting to the room. As we enter the room I had a gut feeling this was a bad idea.
Seeing the mountain high coke laid on the marble table. Glasses of wine already poured liquor by the cases and pills for days.
I turned to june and the other girls. I could tell they were ready to party. So I got in character and played my role. Been about a hour or so of drinking wine, dancing and getting touched in all areas. I continue to play my role but knew I needed something strong to keep it going for the next 7 hours. I slide off to the bathroom popping 2 of my pills and wiping the sweat off my skin. I was disgusted but 2,500 for 8 hours was enough motivation to go finish popping my pussy.
" you alright in there"
A familiar voice said. It was Rod. " I'll be right out"
Walking up I was amazed at how well rod looked even in causal clothing. " can I have my dance" he joked "of course" I replied while grabbing his hand and leading the way.
I lapdance for Rod for 30 mins straight and got a desirable tip at the end. I pushed the money in my purse while quickly scanning it. It was definitely a stack. I kissed him and walk off to entertain more guest.

Across the hall june was snorting coke and literally getting fucked in the ass. I turned my head quickly bitches always got to do the most. Unlike june the other girls were being more classy. Peaches was sitting on someone lap having what seem like a deep conversation. The other girl was slow dancing on other guy wen he snort coke on her butt. Hours passed and it was almost time to go when I noticed june was missing.
Reaching to the bathroom I found her laid out with foam coming out of her mouth. I panic yelling for help. Rod and another guy came running they placed her in the tub and ran cold water over her. I could tell by the look on rod face that shit was about to get real.

"Im going to need for everyone to pack up and leave" rob shouted at the crowd.
" Im not leaving without my friend" I said
"Well thats you ass hope you can explain to the cops how a woman is dead in the bath tub"
Hearing the word dead I completely froze. I looked over to see peaches and the other girl walking in my direction.
We all began to sob. When peaches finally spoke up.
"Dis shit crazy, wat the fuck happen"
Before I could respond. Rob came over handing all three girls a fat enveloped. It was our pay for our services. Looking at the money peaches attitude completely change. "Well Im leaving I cant get caught up in this shit is yall coming".
"Naw Ima stay for a minute yall cud leave doe" I could see the relieved in both girls eyes.
Fucked up how money make a person changed I thought to myself. As Peaches literally run to the exit. I stay behind and help Rod cleaned up a little. Noticing him not removed the coke. I figure they leave it as a over dose scene when the cops arrive. I walk to the bathroom looking at June one last time we weren't best friends but it hurt like hell especially because I offered her the job.

We finally left. Rob walked me to my car before telling me in a voice I never heard him used before. "Dont mention shit to anyone forget this fucking night!!!!" He voice scared me I never saw him so aggressive. I agreed and watch as he walked away telling the person on the other line. "Get rid of it!!!"

I knew Rod money was long and his clients were all millionaires. So covering up this event was easy pezzy. While my conscience hung heavily. I hated myself. My thoughts were disturb when I noticed my phone was ringing. It was Chuck unsure wheter to answer or not I let it go to voicemail. I wasn't in the mood to talk.