Chapter 7

It had only been a few days. When I received a call telling me to come back to the police station. Calling Rod lawyer I instrusted him to meet me at the Miami Dade Police Station.

Detective Mosey was tall dark skin with a seriousness I have never seem. He escort me into the interview room turned on his recorder. I began to play out the events of that night but only mentioning what I was instructed to say. After 30 minutes we were heading back to the main lobby.

"I'll contact you if I need anymore information have a nice day" Detective Mosey said

"Ok... Same to you" I softly respond.

Leaving out of the parking lot Rod lawyer stop me. Putting my window down he reach in his briefcase and handed me a envelope. I slowly placed it on the passagner seat and drove off. Heading towards the expressway  I remember I offer to have lunch with Chuck. I pick up my phone and dial his number he picked up on the first ring.

"Hey beautiful "
"Hey chuck ready for lunch" I asked.
"Yea I was waiting on you " He chuckle.
"Ok meet me on Washington and 5th I know a nice french restaurant "
"I'll be there" He said before hanging up.
I exited off the expressway and made my way towards the beach. I was a little nervous about what was in the envelope when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Rod thanking me for cooperating and ended by stating that 10,000 should be a  nice gift.

I quickly open the envelope. Almost causing a wreck finding a gas station I pull over and counted the money.
10,000 to be exact. I was nervous and frightened. I called Rod.
"Wats all this for?"
"Just something Mr Bezzy wanted to reward you with" said Rod I could hear the laughter in his voice. Without saying a word I hung up and sat quietly.

Chuck

Driving towards Washington I keep thinking of Kat. It was something about her that made my mind wonder. I barely knew her but felt like spending the rest of my life with her. I thought about asking her to move with me but we only been on one date.
I laughed out loud at my own thoughts. Clearly I was moving too fast.  I arrived at the restaurant to see Kat just getting out of her car. She was looking edible dressed in some light blue jeans and a mesh blouse with some heels on. Her face was bare and showed how beautiful she really was.
I caught her attention and she started walking towards me. Giving me a brief hug before taking the lead to the restaurant.
We order lunch and talk jumping for topic to topic. I found myself falling for her more and more.
After 2 hours we finally left walking to her car. She asked me my plans for the day. I had none. She asked would I like to come over and hang out. I agreed. I trail behind her til she pulled up to a fancy high end complex. I could tell her dancing pay off very well. She ushered me inside and step out the elevator to a well design studio. Something out of a magazine. I was shocked she dressed so simple and her car wasnt fancy. I figured she put her all into her living space.
She show me the couch told me to get comfortable. Before walking down the hall. She came back about 10 minutes later hair pull up and in joggers and a t-shirt. At that moment I knew I had to have her.

" why you staring" she laughed.
"Cuz for the first time I finally see everything I want"
She blushed and walked towards me. Grabbing her by the waist I pulled her closer and kissed her lightly. She kissed back forcing her tongue into my mouth and gently grinding on my private. I instantly stood in attention. I wanted her badly. She got off slowly teasing me as she took off her clothes then climbing back on top. She unbuckled my pants and I pulled them to the floor. She moan lightly as she slid onto my penis and began to ride slowly then faster and harder. Before I knew it we had  reach our climax. She gently got off and heading to the bathroom
"Come join me" she teased.
I wasted no time literally running behind her. I was in love.

Kat

After our sexual encounter. I haven't spoken to Chuck. Even though he called and texted daily. I made up my mind it was a playful one night stand. He was leaving to return home and I was stuck in miami working a job I hated. I knew it would never work between us and I wasn't going to force anything.   A month had pass and I received a text asking me to meet him at a hotel in Fort Lauderdale. It was Chuck.  It had been awhile and I  found myself missing him. I had started back dancing and drinking to keep myself occupied. I was a wrecked maybe a peaceful night away from da club was what I needed. I texted back. "Ok send me the address".

Chuck

I was shocked to see that Kat finally texted me back. I had some business meeting to attend that week  in Fort Lauderdale and decided to see would she join me for the weekend. It had been a little over a month and I still haven't gotten over our lil fling. I thought long and hard and decided to asked her to take a chance with us. It was a long shot but I needed her.

Kat

I was going to spend the weekend with Chuck. I packed my small mcm duffle bag with a few items nothing too over the top. After a hot shower I headed to my refrigerator to grab a salad and some water. A sharp pain hit me causing me to fall to my knees. I knew this feeling oh too well I been having them going on two weeks now. I paced myself to my couch and collapse. I thought about calling the ambulance but the pain left as quickly as it came. I ate my salad and heading to my car with my duffle bag placing it on the passenger seat. I placed the address of the hotel into my gps and began driving. Reaching a stoplight I texted Chucked
"On my way"