Chapter 14

Walking into the room. Rod already had Mr Bezzy under the influence. It took them both by surprise when they noticed me and my baby bump. With no hesitation I jump right into role. I was there for one reason and one reason only to get rid of the rat. Rod wasted no time putting the play into action. Tying him u was pretty easy he thought We were role playing. By the time he realizes what was taking place. Rod had already placed a plastic bag over his head and was duck taping it. I fell back watching as he fought for his last breath. Within seconds he was dead. I stared at Rod for the first time since entering the room. I wanted to speak but couldn't find any words. The look on Rod face made me know he felt the exact same way. We cleaned up and staged the room. Before exiting Rod hand me a duffle bag full of cash.
"50,000 to be exact"
I stared at the bag before responding.
"Im just glad this is all over I can finally try to move on"
"I know. Sorry things had to get to this I know this isn't much but it'll be a chance at a fresh start with your baby."
I could hear in his voice he was sincere.
I manage to hug him before sliding out of the back door of the room.

Rushing home I took a hot steaming shower. Trying to relax my mind. Getting out I threw on a night gown from Victoria Secret. Lay all the money on the bed and recounted the 50,000. I sat up replaying everything that took placed prior to this moment. I knew it was time to get out before someone was dead or the detecives came knocking at the door.
I dial Chuck cell he answered after the 3rd ring.
"Hey baby I miss you" I whisper.
"I miss you more how you and my baby"
"Good.... Ready for you to get back here and baby us" I joked.
" I got a few meetings this week but I will be there no later than friday"
I smiled hearing his respond.
"Ok it's late talk to you tomorrow love you"
"I love you too"
Hanging up I laid in bed. Rubbing my baby bump.