Chapter 2

I had finally made it home when the doorbell rang. It was Rod looking handsome as usual. I wasn't attractive to white man but I still had to admit he was drop dead gorgeous. Always dressed to impressed. Tailored suit fitting perfectly on his muscular physique. I hurried out the door before giving him a light hug and started towards the car. It was a up to date Audi.  We arrived shortly to a new Italian restaurant. We were greeted and seated.

"So wats up" I asked getting straight to the punch.
" Im having a bachelor party for a client, he wanted some dancers and I thought of you"
"How much"
"2,500 dollars for 8 hours"
"Deal" I agree.

We sat and ate  lunch while having small talking before leaving to drop me back home. Soon as I was home I called up my girl June told her the plans. She was beyond happy. She wasnt making  much at the club so she was happy to be included. I needed 2 more dancers so I asked her to line me up with a couple of bad bitches. We decided to meet up later that day to formly plan everything.

I hung up and got comfortable on my lazy boy sofa. Scrolling through the guide on my tv. I finally found something to watch. I must had dozed off because I awoke to my phone blowing up. It was June.
"Hello"
"Girl I've been calling you for hours"
" I fall asleep but Im up now give me 5 minutes I'll be there"

Getting up I wash my face brushed my teeth grab my keys and hurried out the door. I meet up with June exactly 5 minutes later. She introduced me to her best friend a girl they called Peaches. She was gorgeous but I sensed a hint of ghetto. The other girl was Toy she was less pretty but her body was banging she would definitely be noticed. I was proud of June she really came through.

We sat and I discussed the details. After a hour or so we left our separate ways. I sit in my car before pulling off to call Rod. He answered on the second ring.

"Everything is set on my side"
"I see you a woman about her business" He chuckled.
"Of course" I laughed back.
We small talk for awhile before hanging up.

It was 7 and I wasn't too keen on going to work. With the money I made last night and the money I was finna make friday. I was sure one night of not shaking my ass wont kill. I open my fridge to discovered nothing to eat.
"I really need to go shopping " I said to myself before grabbing my phone and ordering pizza.
I had just found a movie and was about to snuggled up when the doorbell rang. Rushing to answer it was the pizza guy paying and tipping him I took my food and heading back to the couch.

Finally deep into the movie I recieved a text.
Open the door
It was flip my current sex partner. We like each other but was too busy and complicated to be in a relationship. We settled on sex and text messages.
I got up to walk to da door when he knocked. I open the door.
" a niggah told you 5 minutes ago to open the door" said flip annoyed.
"U lucky i opened it at all... Wats up" i snapped.
"I know you been missing daddy dick"
"Not really but i do miss that mouth" I said smiling.

Flip took no time undressing me and laying me down on da couch. He started kissing my neck. Hitting my spot I started to get moist as the kisses continued. He stop to take off my dress. He throw my bra and started to suck on my breast. My body gave in and I felt my juices drain down my leg. After suck my breast he headed to my pussy. He started to kissing it softly just like I liked it then sucking on my pearl. I was in heaven. Moaning lightly he continued to suck til I cum. After licking up my juice he turn me over. "My turn" he said. As his penis entered my hole I let out a moan. He was so big. He then began to fuck me hard and rough just the way he liked it. We both bust and lay helplessly on the couch.
Nobody said a word I got up heading to the shower.
"You can let yourself out" I said before entering the bathroom. When I got out he was gone and I was happy.