Chapter 8

I had reach my destination and was heading to Chuck suite when my phone rang. It was Chuck.
"Im outside"
I heard the door unlocked then was face to face with someone I truly missed. He showed me inside and I walked to a chair and waited for him to sit. Noone spoke. After a awkward silence he finally spoke.

"I missed you" he said flatly.
"I kinda miss you too" I chuckled trying to clear the air of the grewing tension. Just then the pain started again and this time worse then ever before. I let out a painful moan and He rushed towards me holding me in his arms.
"Are you alright" he asked panic in his voice.
"Call the ambulance" I manage  to say before blacking out.

Chuck

I was shocked. I didnt know what the fuck happen. As I continue to speed behind the ambulance. Rushing into the hospital they rushed Kat to a room. I was lefted waiting in the lobby. After 20 minutes I was ushered into Kat's room. She laid there with staring at the ceiling . Breaking her concretion. She looked up at me slowly mumbling "Im pregnant"
Apart of me was overjoyed but knowing what she did for a living I had my doubts. I sat next to her and asked "Is it mines"
She smile and her eyes lit up "yes"
We stay there for a hour or so. After taking blood and doing a ultrasound. We were now only waiting to be discharged. We didnt speak about the news. Just sat looking at Tv not really watching it. I could sense she sense my doubt.

Kat
"What the fuck?"  was all that ran across my mind   . I was pregnant and by someone I barely knew. I thought about whether to go through with the pregnancy or abort it. A million thoughts continue to flood through my mind. When a nurse walked towards me holding my discharged forms. After briefly going over the paperwork and giving a prescription for prenatal pills. She walked away.  I was relieved  finally.  Walking to the car it was beyond awkward. I finally broke the silence.

"I'm a dancer been doing it since I was 16 but Im not a prostitute.  I have no type of sexual encounters with my clients. You are  the last person I been with and I know this is your baby that I am carrying Im not sure what to do but I dont want you having any ill feelings towards me"
I snapped I was emotional and didnt even noticed that I had started to cry. Seeing my vulnerability he soften. Grabbing my hand he pull me towards him.

"I believe you... Whatever you choose to do Im going to stay by your side. You wont be alone".

It was heaven hearding those words. We finally reach the car and I got in laying down on the passager side. We started for the expressway not saying a word.
I guess I dosed off because when I woke I was laying in Chuck hotel room. I heard water running in the shower and sat up . Rubbing my stomach even though I was too early to be noticed. I  smiled.  I was having a  baby. I never thought about the possibility of having a baby other than Flip my sex life was non existence. My mind went back to the 10,000 I had deposit in my savings earlier that week. I already knew I had enough money save to stop dancing. Actually more than enough. Stripping came with it pros. I  could focus on getting myself together before entering motherhood. I had already made up my mind that I was having my baby. Whether Chuck stay or left.   My thoughts were distracted by the bathroom door opening it was Chuck.

Chuck
My mind was a whirlwind. All I wanted was to take a hot shower and replaying everything in my mind. I was taken my Kat honesty even though I knew for awhile that she was a stripper. It felt good hearing her confined in me. I also knew she never had sex with her clients. I had already did all my homework. Still knowing her lifestyle I doubt she wanted to be a mother. Me on the other hand was ready for fatherhood. I would have the baby do a dna test at birth just for safety. I was worth a couple millions and knew how some women played. Stepping out the bathroom I noticed Kat was woke.

"Hey baby"
"Hey" she replied.
I walk towards her and crawled  next to her in the bed. She didnt budge. I could tell her mind was racing to. She finally spoke with confidence in her voice.
"I know this may be too much for you so Im not asking to accept it...  But I am having the baby".

She stop talking and got up to leave. I pulled her back in the bed. Holding her tight til we both fall asleep.